Sprint and Nexus One

jmart603

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
you guys with pre's waiting till june 1 (or whenever ur upgrade is available) to get an N1 (or maybe ss) or just buying it when it comes out for full price? i've been debating between the 2. This all is assuming it comes out relatively soon (before may)

Last edited:

dtg755

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
hard to say...im ditching my pre for a n1 for sure but I haven't decided either...if it comes out soon I think I'll have a hard time waiting till june

Examiner19

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to wait for June 1st. It's just too close to not wait for that discount. Plus, I would really like to see the HTC EVO in person to make the choice. That looks sweet! If 4G gets to Miami (announced today) soon enough, it will be a very difficult decision. I'm still leaning toward the N1 for the faster updates, but we'll see what happens.

sparda07

Android Supporter
Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
i'm leaning more toward the N1
I had the pre since launch but since it crashed sooooooooooooooooo many times the store gave me the Hero as a replacement so come June or when ever im going to get a N1

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
if I was a Sprint customer, i'd be saying screw the Nexus, give me an EVO 4G!!! that phone just blew everything else away.... hopefully it will be rooted soon after releasing this summer, to get rid of the $h!t that Sprint will be loading on there... (Sprint Nav, Nascar app, etc.)...

aggreyj

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I wish there were some solid release dates on these devices. I don't see the point in the secrecy; if they announce that it's coming out they know when they plan to release. I'm still interested in going from my Pre to the Nexus One even with the EVO 4G coming out. Nothing against the 4G at all, just might save my upgrade for now and get the Nexus One unsubsidized.

dandm4life

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i'm leaning more toward the N1
I had the pre since launch but since it crashed sooooooooooooooooo many times the store gave me the Hero as a replacement so come June or when ever im going to get a N1

Wait, so sprint gave you a hero to replace your pre? Did not know they would do that. I've been having some issues with my pre but i havent taken it in because i was afraid they will just give me another pre and i would have to redo my settings and apps. I may see if they will hook me up with a hero until the evo is released.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mads788