Sprint delay!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
This is disappointing.........I was really looking forward to grabbing that shiny new white GS3 before thursday. On another note at least I have a few more days to get my case(s) that I ordered from E-Bay. I don't know if this is Samsung's fault, Sprint's fault or a combo of both, I just know I am a disappointed customer :( and mad as hell :mad:

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
What I don't understand is that when I pre ordered, Sprint credited my account, so I had a negative balance. I understand that. But yesterday they charged me for the phone. Why would they do that if it was delayed.

Minotking

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok. I just got with Sprint on the 6th of June mainly for the S3 but I figured I would try the EVO LTE. With this happening i think I may want to just cancel the service and get the S3 on AT&T since I have an AT&T Note. On the 14th day can you get out of the contract or do I need to cancel today? The plan was to exchange the LTEVO for the SGS III.

Since I couldn't pre-order it in the store. Or will the 16 GB be available in the store on the 21st?

I was going to turn it in and use the return to pay for the GS III but the manager said to just do this and they would give me the exchange.

bauer2

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I was 1st at my Best Buy as well...

According to the Best Buy at Southlands (Aurora, CO) as of 4:30 they have received no notice of a delay. I spoke with the manager of the mobile department and he said that they had not gotten any emails regarding a possible delay, and were therefore expecing their delivery of pre-order units today or tomorrow. They have said that they will email all pre-order customers with any info if they do get it. I ordered a Spring 16gig in Pebble Blue and am 1st on their pre-order list. Haven't given up hope yet!

Same here first at mine to. I called the store they had no news of a delay and expect them in the next day or so. Then I called the 1-800 number for best buy Mobil and the guy I spoke to was telling me no delay but they expect then in July 7th. I don't think he has any idea what he was talking about cause he thought that was the normal release date forSprint.

Guess I just gotta hope BB doesn't have any delays on the Pebble Blue 16 gig. Oh the agony of waiting is driving me crazy :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm still glad I pre-ordered my Blue 32. I can wait. I'll have this phone for almost two years, so whats another week of waiting?

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy came through with the EVO 4G LTE for in store preorders a week before Sprint retail outlets had them so I am keeping my fingers crossed that what they told me this evening about having the preordered SIII Thursday is correct.

Time will tell.

Reactions: hounddogdaddy

neoflasher

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm a liittle pissed at the way they handled the situation. They were quick to collect the $$ but last minute to say what the story was. Waiting another week is definitely worth it for twice the storage. Would be the right thing to do by sprint to give a $50 service credit at least.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm a liittle pissed at the way they handled the situation. They were quick to collect the $$ but last minute to say what the story was. Waiting another week is definitely worth it for twice the storage. Would be the right thing to do by sprint to give a $50 service credit at least.

I just got off the phone with Sprint Order Support. He stated what we have been hearing but also stated that what they do have in the 32gb will ship and they go buy when it was ordered.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Why would anyone be sorry they ordered the 32gb just because they have to wait a couple of days? You're keeping this phone for 2 years, for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Sprint Order Support. He stated what we have been hearing but also stated that what they do have in the 32gb will ship and they go buy when it was ordered.

I wish I could think so wishfully ;-)

How's this for a cruel joke? My PF Chang fortune cookie: "Within the week you will receive an unexpected gift."

Hey, I just thought of something! So since Sprint supposedly doesn't even have any 32gb in their possession, that means we should all be getting the slightly improved Rev. 2 hardware, right?!

scorpeo88

May 21, 2012
Visit site
well I got s*itty service today at the sprint store, they completely ignored me just because I was standing looking at the evo4g and not in the waiting area. I proceeded to the exit. Glad I preordered from best buy. I would be happy to never step foot in a sprint store.

case and point- you all should have effed sprint and went elsewhere, plus best buy geek squad protection is dopeee compared to sprints "burn a hole through your wallet" insurance with $$$ deductibles

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Exactly some people will get their 32GB on time depending when ordered. they are stating that to cover their butt for those that don't get theirs.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Dazo

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

guess its all a matter of perspective. I would PAY $50 and wait a week for the 32gb version if ATT would just offer it...

the wait is killing me though. just wish they(ATT) would communicate to us, or at least to their own CSRs. From here, Sprint is looking pretty good with the way they are handling the situation. I feel for you all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick