Sprint delay!

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Exactly some people will get their 32GB on time depending when ordered. they are stating that to cover their butt for those that don't get theirs.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I hope what you're saying is true. I ordered mine within a half hour the pre-orders started. Either way I'm good.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Not by much... Maybe a day or two. Sprint said that they are "optimistic" that the 16's will ship this week.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums

rundown87

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Why would anyone be sorry they ordered the 32gb just because they have to wait a couple of days? You're keeping this phone for 2 years, for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well I broke the screen on my OG Epic about two weeks ago, and instead of paying 100 dollars for a replacement for just two weeks, I figured I'd just wait it out. Now I've got another week at least of phone with saran wrap screen cover. That's why. "For crying out loud." Way to pass judgement before knowing the facts, though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

equishd

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Well I broke the screen on my OG Epic about two weeks ago, and instead of paying 100 dollars for a replacement for just two weeks, I figured I'd just wait it out. Now I've got another week at least of phone with saran wrap screen cover. That's why. "For crying out loud." Way to pass judgement before knowing the facts, though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

My tmobile contract is up.last day was yesterday I won't have a cellphone til my gs3 gets here.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered 3 to 5 minutes after the pre order page went live. Keeping my fingers crossed that they fill these in the order they were made like the CSR said. :D

mc7hockey

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
5024720000. That's the number to the sprint ups warehouse from what I'm told if anyone would like to try.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

neoflasher

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Sprint Order Support. He stated what we have been hearing but also stated that what they do have in the 32gb will ship and they go buy when it was ordered.

Hope this is true. Anyone with a 32 gb preorder that gets tracking info or better yet phone plz let us know. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci