Sprint/Factory unlocked Note 9?

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I dont really see paying almost 100 dollars more for 2GB of RAM worth it personally. I have no need for 512gb of storage since I use a 256gb sd card which is more than enough.

300 dollars was my budget for this purchase, so I cant go over that.

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
I dont really see paying almost 100 dollars more for 2GB of RAM worth it personally. I have no need for 512gb of storage since I use a 256gb sd card which is more than enough.

300 dollars was my budget for this purchase, so I cant go over that.

That's understandable if that's your situation. Me personally I know I would regret not doing it. $80 is only 5 hours of work for me so it's an easy choice. And I like the bigger internal storage instead of sd card. Even though I think 512 is a bit overboard for me lol

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, I have had the two experiences with Swappa. The first one wasnt good, but second one is great. The seller Circas is terrific. Not only was my Note 9 exactly as described, but there is even a warranty on the device until May next year.

I dont really care personally that its going to be done with security updates soon. Its still a great device with certain features that no phones have had since, and I still have a device getting regular security for awhile, so no problem there.

I am mulling over whether I should return this though and get the 512/8GB RAM version for a little more future proofing. I dont really feel like paying an extra 80 dollars though when this is already a budget purchase lol only thing I would utilize is the 8gb of RAM, and I dont think its worth it for just that.

You had quite a search to find a mint condition, non-refurbished unit. If it was me, I'd hang on to the one you just received.

But that's just me..... :)

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Yep! I dont wanna press my luck. Lets see... 5 different Ebay purchases, one other non successful Swappa purchase and 5 Amazon renewed purchases.

So the thing is, unless you're buying direct from Samsung, I have found nobody is accurate with their descriptions. This the first one I've found that was. I believe when buying a device from Ebay that is "new," they arent new at all but open box or refurbished and in my experience have all had defects.

This purchase from Swappa was the first Note 9 I've bought that was actually 100% accurate to what it was listed as and what I've been looking for.

People have sold me unlocked carrier devices as factory unlocked. Recently I was sold a "new," factory unlocked ocean blue variant from ebay. Well, it wasnt factory unlocked and it wasnt new lol it was an ATT device originally with N960U1 hardware. And it clearly wasnt new because it had the most recent update. Why do people do this lol they must think people are dumb. I dont mind a refurbished device with N960U1 firmware, but when I pay for something I expect to get what I paid for!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5kaymann