Sprint Galaxy S3 - still no update

TextMeMaybe

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: still no update

No update here either. Sucks. Back when I had my EVO I would get the updates on the day it was released.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

It can take a couple of weeks for everyone to get the OTA. If you don't want to wait, wou should be able to update through Kies.

Lucky Lindy

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site

When you plug up your phone, you should see an option to update phone with latest firmware.

Posted via Android Central App

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

I just updated my boost mobile SPH-L710 to 4.3 via kies. It's there.

Posted via Android Central App

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site

How does Kies work? I tried it yesterday and I didn't see anything except what is on my phone.

Update:
I figured it out. Its easy. Just plug it in. I am downloading it now using Kies. Make sure you have Kies on your computer. You will need to open it up for it to work.

Last edited:

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Anyone seeing Adapt Display under setting, display, screen mode. I don't have a screen mode in display. I saw this on a Youtube video.

TextMeMaybe

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

That was my problem too. Didn't know I needed to download a program. Was just connecting through the Web browser. All updated now and loving it.

ssweet97

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site

I got the update via Kies and I even upgraded to Kies 3, and now when I connect my phone with Kies 3 I don't see in the column on the left I don't see my contacts, why is that?

Flawsey Bee

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site

I finally update my phone thru kies on the computer and the usb cord. It worked like a champ, I notice it say 4GLTE at the top instead of just 4G.:cool:

Google4Lifee

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I don't know if Samsung still rolls out the ota the same way but... When I had my galaxy tab (1st gen). Running honeycomb, and the ics update was releases I did not receive it so I called them. And they guy said they only rollout so many otas per day. And told me to try again at midnight.( that's when their server restarts). So I did, and I got it instantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leeuchytil