Sprint HTC One getting 4.3 today!

John Matuszek

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Quick find the stock text message app no longer compresses pictures to smaller sizes finally don't have to add 2 pictures and delete one to get them to send full size!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Can we please have someone post new features that are available after updating to 4.3? I'm checking settings and have found a few new things. Daydream, quick toggle, battery percentage.

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Quick find the stock text message app no longer compresses pictures to smaller sizes finally don't have to add 2 pictures and delete one to get them to send full size!

I never knew you could do that!

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I wonder why they didn't add a GPS button in the quick toggles? Or a torch?

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Can we please have someone post new features that are available after updating to 4.3? I'm checking settings and have found a few new things. Daydream, quick toggle, battery percentage.

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

should be some new things with the camera. zoe. adding your own music or something.

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
-Daydream
-Widget Lock Screen
-Expanded notifications
-Battery Percent
-Death of menu bar
-Pic messages no longer compressed in mms with stock app
-Vibrate now slightly lengthened
-Quick Settings
-Double tap back to scroll to top of blinkfeed
-New Zoe themes (quite a few)
-Improved Zoe file handling (takes up way less space)
-More options in blinkfeed (?)
-Add your own music to Zoes
-Bugfixes, smoothness, camera improvements

Any I'm missing?

Last edited:

franko515

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
-Daydream
-Widget Lock Screen
-Expanded notifications
-Battery Percent
-Death of menu bar
-Pic messages no longer compressed in mms with stock app
-Vibrate now slightly lengthened
-Quick Settings
-Double tap back to scroll to top of blinkfeed
-New Zoe themes (quite a few)
-Improved Zoe file handling (takes up way less space)
-More options in blinkfeed (?)
-Add your own music to Zoes
-Bugfixes, smoothness, camera improvements

Any I'm missing?

Kids Mode

Kids mode is now in menu when you hold the power button/also in quick settings (tap user photo)

NFC icon (when enabled)

KeyVPN app in app drawer (this app still has the menu bar at the bottom - why)

Icons places in dock bar are no longer gone from app drawer (but if you hide one it will disappear from the dock - this I don't like)

Sent from my Nexus 7

John Matuszek

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else getting this after the update I even did a factory reset and the signal is terrible if held from the left. Didn't have this issue before the update
bupa7y5u.jpg

corygerman

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I noticed a disturbing thing in relation to the proposed camera improvements. Right after I updated, I put the phone down and took a picture, and the screen was completely black... as it should be. I was elated that they truly did improve the low light performance. However, this evening i did the exact same thing.... and now the screen is back to it's flawed ways of turning purple if the camera is covered. I don't know why this has happened. It was working as normal earlier. Anyone else have this issue?

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I noticed a disturbing thing in relation to the proposed camera improvements. Right after I updated, I put the phone down and took a picture, and the screen was completely black... as it should be. I was elated that they truly did improve the low light performance. However, this evening i did the exact same thing.... and now the screen is back to it's flawed ways of turning purple if the camera is covered. I don't know why this has happened. It was working as normal earlier. Anyone else have this issue?

I found this problem as well. My low light pictures seem to have a lot more purple to them than before.

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I have to say good on Sprint for being decently close to the deadline HTC had set. I'm installing now.

Edit: Ok, first and foremost, NFC symbol now always showing? Do not want.

Last edited:

corygerman

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that when first going into the camera application, I can see the changes they made to the low light performance, and there is no purple. However, once the purple does start showing up... it just gets worse and worse until the camera app is quit completely.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000