Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my phone as well this should be delivered soon today also I've been reading all the threads there's people that pre-ordered Best Buy and they are out of stock these guys pre ordered and they were told there phones would not be available till next week

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Good luck everybody it's been a joy stressing with you and having a happy ending. I'm sure I'll see you all next week in the show us your homescreen, tempered glass, pet protectors, cases and how to, chats lol. Have a great weekend!

Posted via the Android Central App

bdasilva7785

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I've been with Sprint for over 14 years man and I can say their network has improved dramatically.. And it's getting better everyday don't be fooled Verizons and ATT. I have ATT as well and there network is not that great

Same here been with sprint for 8-9 years and very few complaints. Honestly it depends on where you live and that goes for all carriers still to this day. Certain carriers are just better than others in certain areas.

cujo2344

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Same here been with sprint for 8-9 years and very few complaints. Honestly it depends on where you live and that goes for all carriers still to this day. Certain carriers are just better than others in certain areas.

I have been with Sprint over a decade and the coverage in Texas has been great and for the 3G/4G over the years. Now when I travel, not as good as others, but works great for me.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
SPRINT is lawfully obligated to provide the free gift regardless whether Samsung doesn't have enough or not as SPRINT is the one who offered the free gift on their site okay we ordered from sprint not Samsung so while I agree Samsung isn't lawfully liable or obligated SPRINT HOWEVER IS !!!!!!!! N I already got my confirmation email from Samsung which says my 256gb card is being prepared for shipment about 20 minutes ago so I'm saying this basically for everyone else

Again . .they aren't. They said they have a set amount. Please stop spreading false information.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So how is sprints service are you satisfied with their 4G LTE ? I'm new to sprint I always been on T-Mobile I haven't got my phone yet to test it so I'm just asking .

In my old Neighborhood(Central Lubbock) and in East Lubbock the service was slow and spotty. I was on WiFi at home all the time. Here in south Lubbock LTE is WiFi fast!

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The worst experience I've ever had with UPS they were supposed to deliver my package and I was waiting for anxiously my mom was home my grandmother was home and they didn't even ring the bell they literally just left and post note saying I failed delivery attempt I am so heated so upset and I called Sprint so I can go pick it up tonight at UPS and they tell me it takes 48 hours for them to release my phone to UPS warehouse for pickup and the worst part about it after being released they will no longer attempt a delivery after haven't paid for shipping Express this is how UPS does business if I could make a petition for the bad service made by UPS today if not ringing a doorbell I would but I'm just going to try to let it go enjoy my weekend and get my package on Monday but I am so

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The worst experience I've ever had with UPS they were supposed to deliver my package and I was waiting for anxiously my mom was home my grandmother was home and they didn't even ring the bell they literally just left and post note saying I failed delivery attempt I am so heated so upset and I called Sprint so I can go pick it up tonight at UPS and they tell me it takes 48 hours for them to release my phone to UPS warehouse for pickup and the worst part about it after being released they will no longer attempt a delivery after haven't paid for shipping Express this is how UPS does business if I could make a petition for the bad service made by UPS today if not ringing a doorbell I would but I'm just going to try to let it go enjoy my weekend and get my package on Monday but I am so

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
This phone is great. Currently on spotify enjoying the awesome speaker :D

Yo bro i agree man the phone is amazing i been playing all the most graphically enhanced games on the market all on the highest possible settings n its nothing but just pure butter smooth gameplay as it truly is fantastic phone n not just playing games but the entire overall experience is incredible

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
@Rdcrds hey actually bro i did get the prepared for shipment email from Samsung about 4 hours after i submitted the registration for the 256gb sd card so I'm not sure why you feel the need to continue to attempt to correct me when obviously you didn't get the same email as me so you have no idea what i got n what i didn't ILL SAY IT AGAIN I GOT THE INITIAL EMAIL RESPONSE ABOUT 10 SECONDS AFTER I SUBMITTED REGISTRATION N THEN 4 HOURS LATER I GOT EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM SAMSUNG STATING THAT MY REGISTRATION WAS APPROVED N MY 256GB EVO MICRO SD CARD IS BEING PREPARED FOR SHIPMENT alright I'm sorry you haven't received the same email yet but i already saw one other person on here who also received the same email as i did stating their gear fit 2's are being prepared for shipment

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Listen all those who wanna disagree with me that's cool you're entitled to your opinion but it doesn't change the fact that if Samsung runs out of free gifts THEN SPRINT THEMSELVES ARE LEGALLY N LAWFULLY OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE SAID GIFT REGARDLESS EVEN IF IT'S AT THEIR EXPENSE because Samsung might be the one who manufactures them n issues them out but it doesn't change the fact that if you pre ordered n were told via telephone that you will receive the free gift with purchase then Sprint will be forced to honor that obligation ALSO ANOTHER THING i was told when i ordered that i was given the galaxy forever plan where i could upgrade every 12 months n come to find out i shouldn't have been offered it because sprint is no longer offering the galaxy forever promotion but when i called into sprint i spoke with a supervisor who is going to review the call of the recorded conversation between me n the sales rep N ADVISED ME THAT ANY N ALL PROMISES I WAS GIVEN WILL BE HONORED BY SPRINT NO MATTER WHAT N I WILL BE HEARING FROM THE SUPERVISOR sometime next week after they've had the opportunity to listen to the recorded call at which point they said 100% guaranteed whatever i was told will be exactly what i receive n so whoever doesn't believe me that's your choice but i wouldn't intentionally make this up n waste my time spreading the information if it wasn't true okay that would be a waste of my time n truth be told the only reason I'm posting this information is because i wanna see everyone else get whatever they might have been promised because i feel its the right thing to do is for me to share my information with those who may need to reference it in the event they don't receive any offer, and or promotions, and or free gifts they were told they would be receiving

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fakharzaman003