Sprint rolling out update that brings the multi view feature

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Um if it will flash in stock recovery, that means it is signed with sprint/Samsung keys. Meaning it IS the ota, no one can duplicate a manufacturers/carriers signature keys. They are never made public.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That's what's I was saying bro:beer:

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Um if it will flash in stock recovery, that means it is signed with sprint/Samsung keys. Meaning it IS the ota, no one can duplicate a manufacturers/carriers signature keys. They are never made public.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I know. I agreed. I just have ocd and like to do it ota.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Well I had adhd and flashed job because I'm kinda impatient and didn't feel like waiting

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY!!! Getting the update right now! Yeah! The news release said could take 5 days, seems like I was one of the lucky ones!

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my N2 at BB yesterday and didn't have a lot of time with it as I was busy with other things for the rest of the day. When I woke up this morning, I had a prompt to update, so did. :)

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
After the update does it have continuous screen scroll? I just skimmed so I have not put much effort in looking for the answer to my question. Reason is someone said the Vzw Note II with multi window doesn't have continuous scroll like the GS3 does.
Thanks in advance.

roy8830

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I just got my GNII today and so far really liking it. The update was there waiting for me when I was ready to do it. However, I keep getting a FC saying "Unfortunately, Maps has stopped"

Any idea why this would be happening or how to fix?

Also, I just got Error #67 when I tried hooking my phone up to my laptop to try tethering. It says Registration Error: Data user name incorrect or something like that. Any clue what could be going on here?

I am not rooted...

Last edited:

JBROWNING0617

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if its possible at all to use my sprint service on a different, without actually registering the phone and paying hte extra money with sprint? I want my daughter to be able to use my old evo but dont really want to pay for the extra phone line. Any thoughts?

jdod

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if its possible at all to use my sprint service on a different, without actually registering the phone and paying hte extra money with sprint? I want my daughter to be able to use my old evo but dont really want to pay for the extra phone line. Any thoughts?

Um, I don't know, but I would suggest you post in a manner where your question would be more likely to be seen by someone who does know. Your question has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject matter of this thread. Just saying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco23