Sprint w/(volte)?

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I've only got this to work on my phone once. Setting are correct.

Phone must be in LTE mode and the word (volte) will flash right where I have the arrow pointed when I think it's available. Using it is another thing.

Anyone having better success?
Suggestions or thoughts are appreciated.
Here are my settings:

Attachments

• 7086.jpg
    7086.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 20

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I got an unlocked Aura Glow 256 GB and did a phone swap on Sprint. I've had the VoLTE feature checked on since I activated the phone and it's always on my status bar. My network mode is set to automatic. I have low bars but the VoLTE feature has been working fine.

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Northern Va. I got the unlocked Note 10 and got my sim card directly from Samsung with the phone. I have been seeing this too. But I don't know how to check if it's working or not.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I got an unlocked Aura Glow 256 GB and did a phone swap on Sprint. I've had the VoLTE feature checked on since I activated the phone and it's always on my status bar. My network mode is set to automatic. I have low bars but the VoLTE feature has been working fine.

That's what I thought.
Some moron from Sprint refreshed my sim and ever since they did that volte has disappeared.
You are right, it should appear there beside bars.

Last edited:

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site

And that's the only thing you have checked on right? Volte enable toggled on?

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
Yes, I just toggled it on. It also worked just fine on the Samsung S10 I traded in. And I am surprised because I have mediocre coverage where I live. :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Poor Sprint. Hopefully the merger happens faster so they can just be T-Mobile and have things like this standard.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I just toggled it on. It also worked just fine on the Samsung S10 I traded in. And I am surprised because I have mediocre coverage where I live. :)

Good for you bro. After some sim refreshing and updating my profile I've done myself. It seems to be working spotty. Better than nothing at all.
However when I first received my note 10 plus, that was the first thing I enabled after activation. It had been working excellent up until a Sprint Incompetent CSR messed with my settings.
I stayed with Sprint to hopefully get a perk out of the merger. See what happens when you, or should I say I get for being greedy?

It's still after all these years a catastrophe Everytime I call them for Sprint for something.
Got a 25.00 credit though.
Just want my phone back the way it was 🥺

All the other phones are on Xfinity. My wife smart self this morning says, "hey how's that Sprint service?"
All I could think of was the show
The Honeymooners.
Bang Zoom, right to the Moon!!!
Old heads you feel my pain right??😭😭😭

Well, at least she and my daughter and granddaughter have no issues with Xfinity.

They have a ticket out to address sending me a new phone. Let's see how this goes tomorrow.
This will be interesting.
Will update. Thanks for all your input, from everyone who cared or didn't care. At least you knew when to fold them.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
No doubt. I have been with Sprint since the flip phone and Palm days. I left for two years to get my iPhone fix when it was the AT&T exclusive. But it's time.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
It's still after all these years a catastrophe Everytime I call them for Sprint for something.

sprint is a disaster looking for a place to happen. I'd rather chew my arm off than call them. going to have to soon though because their links don't work for buying out my son's lease. stupid

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have a sprint model256 GB and that seems to be working fine I see the vote pretty much at all times at the top of my screen
df612fdab5bbf4e014e2e3bf8e2733da.jpg

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
VOLTE hasn't been working for a year even when they say it's up. It's been like that since the Galaxy Watch...

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
No doubt. I have been with Sprint since the flip phone and Palm days. I left for two years to get my iPhone fix when it was the AT&T exclusive. But it's time.

I've been with Sprint since the old SERO days and I particularly remember my Samsung Blade. I loved that phone, LOL. Now I have SWAC and a Note 10. Service is still mediocre where I live but my plan is really inexpensive.