Start a movement?

2010 ZR1

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Why would anyone want to pay the restocking fee, which I think is $80, when they know they want the Galaxy Nexus. They are already charging me an extra $20 to use an early upgrade, if I get the Rezound then return it, that is a whole $100 VZW will have stolen from me.

lilnate

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Waiting on VZW to release the Galaxy Nexus! Its been over a month since the annoncement. Maybe if we gather enough people we can get them to cough something up???

I wasn't aware that November 14th is OVER a month after October 18th....damn...maybe my math is wrong, but it hasnt even been an entire month. I want the phone also asap like everyone else but lets not get carried away with how long we have actually been waiting

Last edited:

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't aware that November 14th is OVER a month after October 18th....damn...maybe my math is wrong, but it hasnt even been an entire month. I want the phone also asap like everyone else but lets not get carried away with how long we have actually been waiting

4 days... really? Fine, it has been almost a month since the official announcement (we're not even talking about the months of unofficials) and we have no insight on when the phone will be dropping. Either Verizon is very disorganized or they are manipulating this launch to make a profit; I'm going to use common sense and go with the latter. There are no bugs or any of that crap. Verizon just knows it can't launch 3 megaphones within a week of one another.

lilnate

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
4 days... really? Fine, it has been almost a month since the official announcement (we're not even talking about the months of unofficials) and we have no insight on when the phone will be dropping. Either Verizon is very disorganized or they are manipulating this launch to make a profit; I'm going to use common sense and go with the latter. There are no bugs or any of that crap. Verizon just knows it can't launch 3 megaphones within a week of one another.

it was said that it will launch in november..get upset and feel betrayed after the month is over. If you count the "months" of unofficial waiting, then seriously wtf have you been doing in your day to day life that it can be this important. YES we all use our phone every day, but they havnt broken their promise to us that this will ship this month. All the "bugs" about the phone havnt come officially from verizon so i doubt its in order to drive sales. How many people seriously are following this phone as close as we are? 5k? 10k? if you knew about the phone before it launched you were already going to buy it, once were in that category why would they purposefully "enrage" us? So we talk crap about them to our non-tech friends? Have you ever heard the saying about how a guest that enjoys themseleves somewhere wont tell anyone. But a person that has a terrible time tells 10 of their friends. But then again, all publicity is good, even bad publicity

tl:dr
flame after november and remember were are all just 1 sale to verizon..the world just passed 7billion recently and the USA has idk how many 100's of millions. In the grand scheme of things we arnt important and neither is a phone

Last edited:

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Why would anyone want to pay the restocking fee, which I think is $80, when they know they want the Galaxy Nexus. They are already charging me an extra $20 to use an early upgrade, if I get the Rezound then return it, that is a whole $100 VZW will have stolen from me.

That isn't stealing. That is money you are voluntarily giving up. VZW, makes those fees clear and apparent.

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
it was said that it will launch in november..get upset and feel betrayed after the month is over. If you count the "months" of unofficial waiting, then seriously wtf have you been doing in your day to day life that it can be this important. YES we all use our phone every day, but they havnt broken their promise to us that this will ship this month. All the "bugs" about the phone havnt come officially from verizon so i doubt its in order to drive sales. How many people seriously are following this phone as close as we are? 5k? 10k? if you knew about the phone before it launched you were already going to buy it, once were in that category why would they purposefully "enrage" us? So we talk crap about them to our non-tech friends? Have you ever heard the saying about how a guest that enjoys themseleves somewhere wont tell anyone. But a person that has a terrible time tells 10 of their friends. But then again, all publicity is good, even bad publicity

tl:dr
flame after november and remember were are all just 1 sale to verizon..the world just passed 7billion recently and the USA has idk how many 100's of millions. In the grand scheme of things we arnt important and neither is a phone

You missed my point- Verizon is in this for the money. The people that are seeking out the nexus are going to wait for the nexus. They know they don't have to announce a date, because we are all going to buy it anyway. And to be completely honest, I doubt they will spent any time/resources advertising the nexus (hence all of the rumors of it being a web-only sale) for the average user. Verizon is obviously much more interested in selling the Razor/Rezound.

I'm not going to be indignant and say that Verizon owes me; but I am asking for a concrete day so I can plan when I will be purchasing the phone. Even if they were releasing it in January, I wouldn't care. I just want a release date.

And to those of you who say this is just a phone and that others need to get over it- you do realize that this is a tech site right? We are all passionate about technology here. And while it may be just a phone, for a lot of us it is something much more than that. There's no need to complain about people expressing their feelings. Thanks.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I didn't realize we had a kindergarten forum on here.
A "movement" to force Verizon into releasing a phone already in their plans? Seriously?
Now I know what it feels like to be on an iPhone forum when Apple refuses to announce things until they're good and ready. Thankfully, that Facebook page is a barren wasteland of disinterest.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards