Start a movement?

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for the FB page because I like signing up for stuff like this. While I doubt that the "movement" will do anything it's fun to see people on FB who actually know something about this phone. All my friends are completely oblivious to such things.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for the FB page because I like signing up for stuff like this. While I doubt that the "movement" will do anything it's fun to see people on FB who actually know something about this phone. All my friends are completely oblivious to such things.

People signed up on there apparently know very little about the phone since the page is titled "Release Glxy Nexus".
I don't remember a Glxy Nexus phone coming out. I thought it was the Galaxy Nexus.
Perhaps I'm misinformed and there is a totally different phone that Verizon is sitting on waiting to let it hatch -- the Glxy Nexus.

Reaster1

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
People signed up on there apparently know very little about the phone since the page is titled "Release Glxy Nexus".
I don't remember a Glxy Nexus phone coming out. I thought it was the Galaxy Nexus.
Perhaps I'm misinformed and there is a totally different phone that Verizon is sitting on waiting to let it hatch -- the Glxy Nexus.

If you would do a little research before trying to grace us with your ignorance, you would realize that you cannot post a name on Facebook that is branded, it is immediately flagged. So the next time you have something to say just do us all a favor and just punch yourself in the face! Thanks

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you would do a little research before trying to grace us with your ignorance, you would realize that you cannot post a name on Facebook that is branded, it is immediately flagged. So the next time you have something to say just do us all a favor and just punch yourself in the face! Thanks

I don't want to turn this into a pointless bickering match. I've made my point about this thread being childish and silly. I believe your response is a perfect example of that. I sincerely hope people have more common sense and a better grasp of reality than this kind of thread indicates.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Pretty hard to release a phone that just barely released from FCC.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Reaster1

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to turn this into a pointless bickering match. I've made my point about this thread being childish and silly. I believe your response is a perfect example of that. I sincerely hope people have more common sense and a better grasp of reality than this kind of thread indicates.

Then you are more than welcome to stay out of it!

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
During the demo they said release would be mid November. Lets not make a fiasco out of this until mid November is long gone.

I'm anxious to get this phone too but me being upset that something isn't released before they even claimed it would be is just stupid.

Granted a little notice or some dates would be nice but I don't remember them saying we would know when prior to its release. I'll start getting impatient around the 25th.

Reaster1

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey, just wanted to let everone know the FB page (check OP) is not only going to be about the release of the Galaxy Nexus. Its purpose after release is going to be a place where people can go get the latest news and updates. Some people just don't like going to forums due to the trolls and flamers that are constantly badgering everyone! So the more people that join the better, thanks for your time!!! P.S. If you have anything negative to say, Just keep it to yourself!

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Pretty hard to release a phone that just barely released from FCC.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You realize the 4S FCC docs showed up right before the announcement, right? And everything that showed up today was an approval. It gives no indication the release is a long way away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201