Stock Email - Calendar Invites not showing up

JF

May 3, 2010
Visit site
When I get a Calendar invite from my Exchange account for Outlook, I get the email, but I cannot view the details of the calendar meeting / appointment request.

So I downloaded a trial for Touchdown and for some reason, some of my calendar items downloaded, but not others.

So, for the stock email, does anyone know how to view details of calendar invites. I can accept / decline / propose other time, but that is worthless if I can't see the details.

For Touchdown, anyone else have calendars that are only partially syncing?

If I can get one or the other issues fixed, I will be fine.

jr#AC

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
JF, I'm having the same issue I just talked to the HTC tech line and when they sent me an email everything showed up. I also had the sprint store send me a calendar invite and that to showed up. HTC told me it could be the setting in my pc or my internet provider. I use cableone and they are next on my list to call. on the other hand the calendar does populate i just hate that i need to hunt through the calendar to see where the appointment is at and what it's for. Have you resolved the issue?

JF

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Have not resolved the issue yet for the calendar invite. Ugh.

But the Touchdown issues have cleared up.

J.R.

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Try this I finally got it to work I use office 2007. Click on tools select options under the preference tab select calendar options. At the bottom of the page uncheck the box that says when sending meeting requests over the Internet, us icaendar format. Hope this helps jr

brokenbricks#AC

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone gotten this to work with Outlook 2010 and Exchange 2010. I get the Calendar invite but no details like time of even or where the even is. Just the body and what time it was sent and to Accept or Reject. Really need to get this working.

JF

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Try this I finally got it to work I use office 2007. Click on tools select options under the preference tab select calendar options. At the bottom of the page uncheck the box that says when sending meeting requests over the Internet, us icaendar format. Hope this helps jr

This option is not available to me. The text is there, but is basically grayed out and I can't select it.

I have Outlook 2007 and run Exchange.

alysiarj

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
We still have users with this problem

Has anyone found the answer?
We have found this faiure on HTC Hero (Everytime) and the EVO (sometimes).
We have no problems with invites from the exchange to iPhone or MS phones:eek:.
Any help would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord