Stormtrooper/Panda/Penguin delivery?

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Verizon has the Panda in stock now, 64gb version. Can be delivered by tomorrow.

2 hours ago I was poking around the VZW website, clicked on the 64 GB Panda, and happened to see there was no little red text saying 'Will ship on XX/XX'.

I went ahead entered in my trade in '$300 for my LG6', and submitted. Chose Next Day Ship, and low and behold it's slated to arrive by noon tomorrow.

Verizon is the bomb-diggety.

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I also have a Nov 13th ship date, but no CC charge yet Damn u Google

64 gb unlocked ordered Oct 4 during the event

maddiealan

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
My account was charged last night, and just received notification from Verizon that my 2 XL was shipped. Going to receive 11/7, so one day early.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
So, I pulled the trigger, and ordered the panda 128 GB Verizon version this morning (it wasn't a pre-order). I just can't wait on Google to re-stock their unlocked versions anymore. Ship date is supposedly today (11/4), arriving on 11/6. I did see though that orders in the panda color aren't shipping until 11/8, so we'll see.

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I chatted with Google support again today. I asked specifically if any unlocked Pandas have shipped. Not surprisingly, they couldn't or wouldn't give a direct answer.

I did get "Rest assured, you will receive your order by estimated delivery date, which is November 20, 2017" and was encouraged to contact them again if that didn't happen, and they would be "happy to assist me."

I looked at possibly ordering a Verizon Panda today, but at the end of the day, I want an unlocked bootloader.

Last edited:

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I looked at possibly ordering a Verizon Panda today, but at the end of the day, I want an unlocked bootloader.

I was debating that for the longest time. But I've not unlocked the bootloader on my Nexus 6P, and only unlocked the bootloader with the Nexus 5 before it when it became my backup phone. If it drives me crazy down the line, I will get an unlocked 2 XL later.

The part that actually bothers me more now is how soon can I switch away from Verizon back to AT&T, T-Mobile (missed out on that Pixel deal...dammit), or Project Fi.

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I was just on Verizon's website and looking at the Pixel 2 XL in the Black and White 128gb and it didn't show an expected delivery so I just chatted with an agent and was told that they are in stock and if I ordered today would receive it Wednesday. I am not going to be buying one right now as I am happy with my original Pixel XL and I like the screen better on it but I figured I would let you guys know if you were ordering from Verizon and not the Google store.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
My unlocked 64gb is supposed to ship next Monday on the 13th but today a pending charge was placed on my Google finance account (3rd time since October 4th).

Hopefully it will ship early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick