Stormtrooper/Panda/Penguin delivery?

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
OMG!!! I no longer have the option to cancel the order, I see this as a good sign. The Stormtrooper will be mine, oh yes it will be mine!

litrekid

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
My order details just updated.......to delayed! Awesome!

Should have been delivered the 27th of October. 64gb penguin from Google.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
My order details just updated.......to delayed! Awesome!

Should have been delivered the 27th of October. 64gb penguin from Google.

The only positive thing I see about the delay might be that they are sending out improved XL 2 in order to reduce burn in who knows.... Mine is schedule to be shipped on Nov 20th and arrive between the 27th and 29th, but I hope I don't see anymore delays.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I received mine but I had to RMA it. There is a small crack on the display underneath the glass. I should be receiving the replacement on Thursday.

litrekid

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Honestly not worrying about burn in. I can see it on my 6p, if I look for it with a grey screen. It's never been even remotely noticable until I tried to find it. I'm more worried about an extreme blue shifty screen. Not a deal breaker by any means I just wish there was a good reason for the delay but u can't get any info.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The only positive thing I see about the delay might be that they are sending out improved XL 2 in order to reduce burn in who knows.... Mine is schedule to be shipped on Nov 20th and arrive between the 27th and 29th, but I hope I don't see anymore delays.
Mine was scheduled for the same dates from Google but is coming today....it is a 128 panda Verizon unit

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Honestly not worrying about burn in. I can see it on my 6p, if I look for it with a grey screen. It's never been even remotely noticable until I tried to find it. I'm more worried about an extreme blue shifty screen. Not a deal breaker by any means I just wish there was a good reason for the delay but u can't get any info.

Ive had my 2XL for just over a week now and I can tell you that unless you are the most OCD ever about screen perfection you will never pay notice the blue shift in normal usage. I thought it was going to bug me too when I checked it out in the store before mine shipped. It's now one of those things that I occasionally think "oh yeah, this phone has a prominent blue shift" so I move it for a few seconds to see it, then forget about it and go back to what I was doing.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I just received my ship notification so I'm getting it about a week early. Lame that it's OnTrac but it's being delivered to my work.

Pixel 2 XL Shipped.PNG

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived yesterday...
GenjqG8.jpg

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Grrrrrrrrr Google, you making me angry!!!! :(
So far, I haven't see one delivery of a Google-ordered 128 Penguin/Panda. Have you?

Mind you, my ship date is scheduled for Nov 20th, so it's not late. I need to stop reading these posts where it feels like everyone else has their P2XL but me :-[

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So far, I haven't see one delivery of a Google-ordered 128 Penguin/Panda. Have you?

Mind you, my ship date is scheduled for Nov 20th, so it's not late. I need to stop reading these posts where it feels like everyone else has their P2XL but me :-[

Not sure, I think I have. I ordered Oct 4th and same delivery date as you. :(

Ominx

Oct 16, 2017
Visit site
I just wanted to add to this for those keeping track. Unlocked 128 Panda from Google Oct 4 @ 11:05 AM PDT with Nov 20 ship date.

I check my CC and Google Store multiple times daily. Hoping all of these batch ship next week. This slow trickle is rough.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to add to this for those keeping track. Unlocked 128 Panda from Google Oct 4 @ 11:05 AM PDT with Nov 20 ship date.

I check my CC and Google Store multiple times daily. Hoping all of these batch ship next week. This slow trickle is rough.

Dang I ordered at 312:04 PDT

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I should have my unlocked 64gb Stormtrooper by end of day tomorrow. How it was initially scanned in Commerce City, CO and then later showed up in Ontario, CA I'll have no idea but it doesn't make me confident, damn Ontrac.

OnTrac.PNG

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick