Strange downloading notification on S21ULTRA

GoNavy79

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
Recently when I startup my s21ultra a downloading symbol appears in the notification bar. I pull down the notification bar and it says "hidden content" and shows the secure folder symbol. I tap on it and it takes me to the pin login page for secure folder but I can't find out what app is receiving the download. Any ideas what it might be? Maybe time for a factory data reset?

GoNavy79

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
Do you have anything in the Secure Folder to begin with?

In the notification it says "speech services by google." The downloading symbol keeps going and going. The apps in my secure folder are gallery, calendar, my files, contacts, camera, Samsung internet, and Samsung notes.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So far, I have only used it to store photos of my covid card.
I dont use it myself in long time but i opened one time checking something for a member to help and never used it again it try downloading something so i cleared it data and force stop and didn't open again lol

Cash218

Apr 26, 2022
Visit site
Recently when I startup my s21ultra a downloading symbol appears in the notification bar. I pull down the notification bar and it says "hidden content" and shows the secure folder symbol. I tap on it and it takes me to the pin login page for secure folder but I can't find out what app is receiving the download. Any ideas what it might be? Maybe time for a factory data reset?

I have had the same thing happen a few times on my Note 20 Ultra. I'm trying to figure out what the issue is behind it. I don't have auto updates turned on for anything on my phone. Can't figure out what it could be in the secure folder app that would be downloading. All that I have placed in there is some pictures. No reason why anything should be downloading in the folder at all. Would be thrilled if somebody has a solution so i can figure what's going on. Also when I tapped the notification it brought me to secure folder and asked me to enter my pin. After that the download stopped.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo