stuck on 1x data

markbehr

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Any help would be appreciated? My data is stuck on 1x data for some reason. I installed a few roms including TW roms, i updated my PRLs, Profile, and i even typed in ##72786#. My data would change for a few seconds then go back to 1x. Im lost. Have no idea what else to do.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Any help would be appreciated? My data is stuck on 1x data for some reason. I installed a few roms including TW roms, i updated my PRLs, Profile, and i even typed in ##72786#. My data would change for a few seconds then go back to 1x. Im lost. Have no idea what else to do.

What ROM are you on now? Stock?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

BrandonEnr7

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
My phone would do that a lot and take ages to get out of 1X and back to 3G. So frustrating, I would sometimes have to reboot to get it to switch faster. I went back from CyanogenMod for a couple hours to update the PRL and Profile and will test this week to see what happens and if there is any improvement. I am running the MD4 firmware and radio right now too so we'll see after this week. Now I'm back at CM so we'll see if there is any improvement. Hate how Sprint just says too commonly that there is maintenance going on in my area by default.

Posted via Android Central App

gotchya

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the same prob with the 1x date... my sprint s3 is flashed to vzw and I have the 3g icon lit up but in the "about phone" menu it shows 1x and evdo or 3g... and my data is pretty sluggish...
IM ON 4.1.2 ROOTED AND HAVE 6.0.3 RECOVERY... THE PHONE IS THE VERY LATEST BOOST S3 (WITH SPRINT OS ODIN'D PRIOR TO FLASH AND ROOT).

Anyone know how to get the data set up properly to get 3G speeds instead of 1XRTT:6 on s3 flashed to vzw?

THIS IS HERE THNX TO MY SPRINT S3 THATS RIDING ON VZW!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan