Stuck on boot logo AOKP! Need help!

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I just used Adam Outler's new root/unlock method and flashed the latest AOKP build. Dumb*ss me forgot to wipe cache/dalvik factory reset and now it won't boot up. Just stuck on the nexus boot logo for about 20 min now. Anything is appreciated, Thanks!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I just used Adam Outler's new root/unlock method and flashed the latest AOKP build. Dumb*ss me forgot to wipe cache/dalvik factory reset and now it won't boot up. Just stuck on the nexus boot logo for about 20 min now. Anything is appreciated, Thanks!

Just boot into recovery and do the wipe

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried that (if by recovery you mean vol down+home then power). I just get the same downloading... do not turn off target screen I got before I rooted/unlocked. Not TWRP. Is there a different method to boot directly into TWRP?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried that (if by recovery you mean vol down+home then power). I just get the same downloading... do not turn off target screen I got before I rooted/unlocked. Not TWRP. Is there a different method to boot directly into TWRP?

Do the same thing but volume up

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a million! I feel like such an idiot (I'm a major noob at this if you can't tell). You've got a donation coming your way my friend. You really got me out of a jam.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a million! I feel like such an idiot (I'm a major noob at this if you can't tell). You've got a donation coming your way my friend. You really got me out of a jam.

Thanks glad it worked out. Let me know if you need any other help

rkeene83

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,
I did the wipe (using CWM, wiped everything including cache, SD, everything) and I am still stuck on the logo boot screen. Do I need to flash through Odin or another way to get my phone up?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meer