Stuck on Emergency Recovery Screen and PC doesn't recognize the phone with USB cable

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I just have tried to flash stock firmware to a Samsung Galaxy S4. Happened an error, probably because of the USB cable problem. When I thought that is because of the USB cable problem, decided to jiggle inside of the micro-USB port, with a thin metal plate. I think, I broke something in micro-USB port of the phone, because the PC is not recognizing the phone when I plugged in the cable. And the phone is in the emergency recovery screen now.

Because of the emergency recovery screen's appearing and the connection problem has happened at the same time; I'm not sure that, is the PC not recognizing the phone because of the micro-USB port damage or due to firmware encounter issue ?

Any ideas ?

Deep_Pacific

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
Thank you all for answers.

I noticed that I broke the micro-USB port of the phone. And after I changed the port, PC recognized the phone. And when I retry to flash ROM by Odin, failed again. After some research I figured out the problem is mother-board. So the problem fixed.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thank you all for answers.

I noticed that I broke the micro-USB port of the phone. And after I changed the port, PC recognized the phone. And when I retry to flash ROM by Odin, failed again. After some research I figured out the problem is mother-board. So the problem fixed.
Hi , welcome!

Ok good to hear !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1