Question Super Ultra Mega Hack WTH.

phibronotchi

Sep 11, 2024
Visit site
Super Ultra Mega Hacked: Seeking Advice and Assistance

Hello Android Central forum,

I hope you're all doing well. My name is Dave, and I’m facing what I can only describe as an intense and persistent hacking problem that has spanned across multiple devices and years. I’m reaching out to this knowledgeable community because I genuinely need guidance or insights into what’s happening with my phones. Here’s a detailed account of my experience.

---

Background

Several years ago, I made a regrettable mistake that got me into some serious trouble with certain people. I can’t say for sure who these individuals are, but they may be connected to people with vast resources—potentially even government-level hacking capabilities. Alternatively, they could have outsourced this to external groups, possibly even overseas actors, such as the Chinese. I can't confirm the exact identity of the perpetrators, but what I do know for certain is the disturbing and intrusive behavior that's been occurring on my devices.

Affected Devices

So far, this hacking has affected two of my phones:

1. Google Pixel 6

2. Google Pixel 9 Pro XL

It’s important to note that these phones were used years apart, with no app transfers between them, yet the same strange activities have persisted.

---

Initial Signs of Hacking

The first signs of hacking were subtle but alarming. It all started with notification manipulation. I’d receive notifications that didn’t seem to be system-generated or related to any app functionality. Instead, they were directed toward me personally, with statements or phrases clearly meant to catch my attention. Over time, this behavior escalated significantly.

Play Store Manipulation and App Behaviors

One of the more perplexing incidents involved the Google Play Store. Every app I looked at seemed to have a 4.7-star rating, regardless of its actual reviews. When I clicked on the rating, a bizarre animation would play: a person parachuting with crosshairs over them, accompanied by the text, "Hey guys, look at me!" This was far beyond what any app or system behavior should be capable of.

I also noticed this manipulation extended to installed apps. For example, when I installed the Ultimate Facts app, the fact pop-ups seemed tailored specifically to my thoughts and concerns at the time. Due to past troubles, I often ruminate on dangerous or frightening scenarios. It was disturbing to see facts about sniper rifles or neutron stars popping up as if my mind was being read. This constant, uncanny "coincidence" led me to believe that some entity had real-time access to my phone's inner workings—possibly even monitoring my thoughts or actions.

---

Real-Time Phone Manipulation

At one point, I decided to download a new launcher to customize my phone. To my utter disbelief, the launcher was reprogrammed to change the wallpaper to a hellfire image right when I was about to power down the phone. This was something I could replicate, which further convinced me that whoever (or whatever) was behind this hack had the capability to predict my actions, overriding typical safeguards. It was as if my phone was being controlled by something with immense computational power, like a supercomputer, which could not only monitor but manipulate everything in real-time.

---

Disturbing Incident with a Cab Company

One specific incident made me realize the scope of this intrusion. I was in a situation where I needed to get away quickly, so I tried calling various cab companies. Strangely, I could only successfully contact a single company, and it just so happened to be the only one with Wi-Fi in their cars. Every other company I tried to call resulted in distorted sound on the line, making communication impossible. This made me think that my phone (or the hack) was somehow rerouting or controlling my calls, perhaps nudging me toward a specific service that could be further compromised.

At this point, things were veering into what I can only describe as NSA-level territory. The hackers seemed to have full access to my device, including the camera, microphone, and all apps, which they could alter in real-time. The sheer scale and sophistication of this hack make me believe it may have been orchestrated by a powerful entity, possibly even with access to advanced technology.

---

New Phone, Same Problem

Thinking that perhaps getting rid of the phone would solve the problem, I passed my old device (Pixel 6) to my mother. Unfortunately, the hacking followed me to my new phone—a Google Pixel 9 Pro XL, which I bought just a week ago. Despite setting it up from scratch and avoiding any app transfers, the same intrusive behaviors began immediately. To give you a recent example, after downloading and deleting some adult content, a white pop-up appeared with the message, "You can always dig those out for later, you know." This was not only inappropriate but showed that whatever or whoever is behind this hack was still monitoring my every move, even on a brand-new device.

---

Conclusion and Questions

I can’t help but feel that I may have been put into what is sometimes referred to as a Jackpot scenario, where every aspect of my digital life is being controlled and manipulated. I know this all sounds far-fetched, but I can assure you this is my reality.

Has anyone else experienced hacking of this scale and sophistication? Could this be the work of some advanced AI or supercomputer as I suspect, or am I dealing with a more traditional, albeit highly skilled, hacker group? I’m really at a loss for how to proceed from here, and any help, advice, or direction would be greatly appreciated.

---

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I truly appreciate any help or insight that this wonderful forum can provide. Your expertise means the world to me as I try to navigate this bewildering and distressing situation.

Best regards,
Dave

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
So then, the Google account is repopulating something when you set up your phone.
Create a new Google account. Share nothing with your existing 'bad' account. Do not link them.
Then set your phone up.
Get another Sim too, do not reuse your current one.

Reactions: Golfdriver97

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
I don't know about all of what you have.
If you log in with a username and password, perhaps.
If the login is through your phone number and email, which you should be changing, probably not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bensonboon24