switching from blackberry...

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
The fastest way if you have a lot of pictures you need to move to folders would use your computer. Just hook your sd card directly to the computer and use like a flash drive. You can do this directly on you phone in files. Just add a folder using the option in the menu key and then use multi select the pics you want to move. It goes pretty quick once you get the hang of it.

Android666

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got my D2G Tuesday. Had the Tour but the trackball decided not to scroll down which made it impossible to access most of my apps and turn off the alarm clock since I couldnt scroll down to click dismiss. So far its been a good experience except when I start playing angry birds then my battery drains so fast it aint funny. Love the touch screen and the bigger keyboard. Swype takes getting use to but I do like it. I did notice that the folders are added a bit odd. The videos are by date instead of alpha order. Is there a way to change that?

johntkong

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm currently using my BB Tour but my D2 is arriving today :)

I won't be getting rid of the Tour until I'm 100% certain the D2 will do everything I need and want it to do. I love many aspects of my BB Tour but there are things that just hands down abysmal (ie the browser, the processor, the small screen real estate). And the lack of anything new on the horizon at Verizon does not help keep my faith in the ol' crackberry.

map724

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you get your email!! There are tons of problems reported out there with the D2 and DP. I returned mine and went back to a BB Tour (shocking, yes) until HTC comes out with a global Android phone on VZW.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hmm i've never had an issue with emails I would always receive them even back in the day when android didn't fully support yahoo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngdaddy3