sync Facebook contacts

Stephhug

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
How do I get my facebook contacts and their photos to sync with my contact list? I have gone through every option of syncing and linking the two come out yet no photos. I read on one site that Facebook no longer allows this. Is this true? And if so why did it work on my galaxy note 3 that I had up until today around noon.

Posted via the Android Central App

Paulmac0957

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Great question, I was wondering this myself. Thought I was missing something, but like you said I have gone through every option I can think off.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
How do I get my facebook contacts and their photos to sync with my contact list? I have gone through every option of syncing and linking the two come out yet no photos. I read on one site that Facebook no longer allows this. Is this true? And if so why did it work on my galaxy note 3 that I had up until today around noon.

Posted via the Android Central App

Great question, I was wondering this myself. Thought I was missing something, but like you said I have gone through every option I can think off.

Here you go. This thread isn't too terribly long. The answers to fixing this start around post #26 and go to the end.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...84497-facebook-contacts-sync-not-working.html

cajunaggie87

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Try the sync.me app in the play store. I've used this for a long time both on iOS and android. It's always worked great.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Stephhug

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! Works perfectly - and now even links with the people I'm not friends with on Facebook. The other app like this that I tried didn't work and stated that FB had changed their settings so syncing wasn't possible with their or any similar app. Not sure why this one works but it does!