System update check not working?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Being the antsy type, I told my phone to check for a system update last night on my home network. It's usually almost instant, and always says of course my phone is up to date. However last night it sat there with the checking for available update message until I stopped it, which was a good 10 minutes. I tried a few more times and same thing. This was over wifi.

I brought the phone to work and tried it here on wifi. Same thing. Turned off wifi and used the 4g network. It just says system update is not available. Clues?

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Being the antsy type, I told my phone to check for a system update last night on my home network. It's usually almost instant, and always says of course my phone is up to date. However last night it sat there with the checking for available update message until I stopped it, which was a good 10 minutes. I tried a few more times and same thing. This was over wifi.

I brought the phone to work and tried it here on wifi. Same thing. Turned off wifi and used the 4g network. It just says system update is not available. Clues?

works fine for me

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
there have been no reports of a soak test; so i dont expect it anytime soon; since this is my work phone i really dont care when it comes

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Intellect works