T-MO Android 11 update for S10

1eyejack

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Nothing here yet for my s10. I thought they were lifting the daily cap for downloads on the s10 on the 13th?
I read the same thing in two different articles about the cap being lifted on 13th. TMO always seems to be late with every update...

Mic_Tech

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Just checked again and after several minutes I got the message "Couldn't download update...unable to update the software. network error...blah blah" Progress maybe? LOL

1eyejack

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just checked again and after several minutes I got the message "Couldn't download update...unable to update the software. network error...blah blah" Progress maybe? LOL
I just checked and got the same message after a couple of minutes...

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Manually checked and got it on my S10. Tip, go to both Google Play and Samsung Galaxy Store to check and update relevant apps.

Still messing around with it but the FP sensor is so much better. Not sure I like the slightly smaller app icons and slightly larger app text. Meh

1eyejack

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
.................. Not sure I like the slightly smaller app icons and slightly larger app text. Meh

LOL, I thought my screens looked different but couldn't quite place the change. Thanks for pointing it out.

Especially dislike the smaller clock on my lockscreen...

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
LOL, I thought my screens looked different but couldn't quite place the change. Thanks for pointing it out.

Especially dislike the smaller clock on my lockscreen...

Yah, noticed that.

Battery seems to be better so far. If Samsung keeps this up, I'm gonna be a happy S10 owner for another year...hopefully two. LOL