T-Mobile: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I think the Note8 anticipation was at another level, personally.

I don't think it was as much as last year overall BUT the demand for the 512 is much higher than expected though. I also think it's because of the high trade in amounts Samsung is offering for note 8 and even the s8 plus why samsung.com is back ordered in 512. I only got 128gb but if I was going for 512 that trade in cash would factor in my decision for sure though.

TechieTerra

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Anybody have anything beyond a "ready for UPS" on their tracking? I've got UPS My choice paid up for 3 months for $3 and I'm watching it like a hawk! Haha... Pre-ordered the 128gb in Lavender on 8/12.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I think the Note8 anticipation was at another level, personally.

Yelp. I know after the note 7 recall I so darn ready to get away from my lg v20 and note5 and get my hands on the note8. Not so bad this year since my note8 is still working like it did when I bought it.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
was just reading an article on how popular the 512 version is, Samsung wasn't expecting consumers to purchase that one over the 128 as much. Article didn't mention backorder but I wouldn't be surprised if some 512 users don't get it to after the release date

I don't know if Samsung runs focus groups or even listens to ideas of what customers/Note enthusiasts want in their Notes but, over the past three years, I have been reading of Note devotees wanting greater storage since the Note 5 was emasculated with the removal of the micro SD card slot. If Samsung couldn't see this coming then they aren't as attuned to the customer's needs as they like to portray.

Last edited:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
was just reading an article on how popular the 512 version is, Samsung wasn't expecting consumers to purchase that one over the 128 as much. Article didn't mention backorder but I wouldn't be surprised if some 512 users don't get it to after the release date
I said this on another post a couple days after preorder, I was told that wouldn't happen, I was off my rocker. Turns out, this old man knew what he was talking about back then.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Just looked back at the Note 8 thread and same thing happened. Labels created on Saturday and orginal scan happened Tuesday night. Got Note on Wednesday

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Anybody have anything beyond a "ready for UPS" on their tracking? I've got UPS My choice paid up for 3 months for $3 and I'm watching it like a hawk! Haha... Pre-ordered the 128gb in Lavender on 8/12.
Mine says the same thing. Ordered 8/10 blue 128gb. Was really hoping to get an origin scan and get the phone tomorrow. As long as I get it by Thursday I'll be happy.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I am awaiting the unboxing and first week impressions. Maybe I'll change my mind by the end of the month. I don't see myself getting the S10. So, I probably won't. Just want to see how many people are blown away or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jason S