T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

NikkieKoalaAd

Mar 2, 2018
Visit site
Just pre-ordered online using Jump... Effortless. Do they send you info about sending in your old phone? I've never upgraded online only in the store. BTW I ordered the Lilac.

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Had a bunch of errors on Samsung's website trying to put the order through on my laptop. Tried it on my phone and it finally went through.

Coral Blue S8+ T-Mobile Version

SNOOP97DAWG

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered S9+ JOD jump on demand and can confirm they did free shipping. I guess it depends on who you get. I ordered through twitter DM and first they said its for new lines and self help options but that they would go ahead and waive it. :)

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
has anyone had their card decline or problem going thrpugh on charge day for shipping? what does T-Mobile do in this case?

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I ordered S9 plus, Purple color. I had a difficult time understanding the sales person! ... I was some what confused re guarding the promotion ... A case( tech 21, headset and charger)...I ordered the bundle. ...

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
In the process of ordering through JOD. How much has everyone had to pay upfront for JOD upgrades? I'm being told $120.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Have fun everyone going through this process again. I'm not going to take part in this one. Don't think I can ever go back to an S series phone. I love the note series and it's the money maker for Samsung so I'll wait for note 9 which will be a better upgrade.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Have fun everyone going through this process again. I'm not going to take part in this one. Don't think I can ever go back to an S series phone. I love the note series and it's the money maker for Samsung so I'll wait for note 9 which will be a better upgrade.

Besides the Note 8 having the S Pen, the S9 plus is a way better phone I checked it out yesterday at T-Mobile way smoother than the Note 8

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Besides the Note 8 having the S Pen, the S9 plus is a way better phone I checked it out yesterday at T-Mobile way smoother than the Note 8
The S pen is the game changer for me and we all know the Samsung throws everything they can at the Note series because it is the most popular and most successful series . I'm not knocking that the s9 is not a great phone. I just prefer the note series of the S because we all know that when the note comes out it will have all the s9 have plus more, plus the almighty spen

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Plus my Note 8 has not had any lag what so ever. Still very fast and smooth

If you're a big S Pen user I don't blame you for not upgrading. Myself I'm coming from a glitchy / laggy note 8 so I can't wait to get rid of it LOL. I've been seeing a lot of posts lately of people trying to discredit the S9 plus I'm not saying yours is one of them. yes it's not a physical change but the internals is a big upgrade

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
If you're a big S Pen user I don't blame you for not upgrading. Myself I'm coming from a glitchy / laggy note 8 so I can't wait to get rid of it LOL. I've been seeing a lot of posts lately of people trying to discredit the S9 plus I'm not saying yours is one of them. yes it's not a physical change but the internals is a big upgrade
Oh I know your not and believe me I used to jump to every new Samsung phone out. It's just that when I lost the note 7 and had to go that long to wait for note 8. I can't go back to S series. I hope the internals are better than the note 8 since it's a newer phone but I feel that Samsung use the s series to test out ideas and see what works then put everything in the note since it's their number 1 grossing series. September will be here before you know it

charlieb620

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
imageedit_3_2766292020.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali