T-Mobile in Chicago and suburbs

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
T-Mo customers in the Chicago area and more importantly the surrounding suburbs, how is your quality of service?

• Call quality/reception/reliability.
  • Data quality. LTE coverage and average speeds
  • Texting reliability

Any other information you can provide would be appreciated. I'm currently a long term Sprint customer and have for the last few years considered switching to T Mo with their constantly growing impressive network and offers/plans.

Thank you.

- Paul.

Martell545

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
T-Mo customers in the Chicago area and more importantly the surrounding suburbs, how is your quality of service?

• Call quality/reception/reliability.
  • Data quality. LTE coverage and average speeds
  • Texting reliability

Any other information you can provide would be appreciated. I'm currently a long term Sprint customer and have for the last few years considered switching to T Mo with their constantly growing impressive network and offers/plans.

Thank you.

- Paul.
Im a current 3 year metro customer in Chicago and i can't be happier on Metro Pcs.

twojosh

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
I just switched from Verizon to tmobile. I'm all over Chicago and the suburbs. Works just as good as Verizon. However, went to Lake Geneva Wisconsin a few weekends ago and had no service or low signal many places including the hotel, which was a dead zone. Was at the same place last year when I had Verizon and verizon worked great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisab126