T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yup. That's exactly it. Mine said to be delivered by 3 pm today. It's 3:20 pm. Nothing came. Done.

UPS isn't telling you guys it's coming tbough. I imagine you're looking at My UPS and seeing an "estimated" delivery day & time.

Just a blanket statement here....but unless you see a origin scan, departure scan, arrival scan and 98% of the time an "out for delivery scan".... you are not going to get anything, despite what a computer algorithm says, on My UPS 😊

Just want to make sure people understand this.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
UPS isn't telling you guys it's coming tbough. I imagine you're looking at My UPS and seeing an "estimated" delivery day & time.

Just a blanket statement here....but unless you see a origin scan, departure scan, arrival scan and 98% of the time an "out for delivery scan".... you are not going to get anything, despite what a computer algorithm says, on My UPS ??????

Sadly, this has been mentioned many times and people continue to ignore it. It's getting to the point of comical.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Here's the thing guys, I dont think we're gonna see our phones today, might be till tomorrow maybe even thursday. You see the thing is that tmobile probably did create the labels and they are actually waiting to be picked up by UPS. Tmobile doesnt know we are checking on UPS My Choice and seeing that our labels have been created with overnight shipping for the next day from when they were created which puts them on today. We arent supposed to know they created the labels and still holding them, we are just supposed to know that they're on their way.
TMO texted tracking numbers and put them on accounts too.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Next Day Air Saver is by 8:30 pm. So there is still between 5 and 8 hours before the deadline, depending on where you're at.

Again though, just so everyone is clear... you are going to see a normal chain of "scans" before anything is getting delivered. Origin, destination, arrival, out for delivery. Those are scans you'll see if it's being delivered 😊

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Just a blanket statement here....but unless you see a origin scan, departure scan, arrival scan and 98% of the time an "out for delivery scan".... you are not going to get anything, despite what a computer algorithm says, on My UPS 😊

I just don't want to get mine after the 19th. If it ships the 19th I'm betting it won't get there Saturday. The last rep on T-Mobile told me they will ship on the 17th and 18th so everyone who has had their order processed gets it by release. I'm hoping that's true. So I'll at least get it Friday and have all weekend to have fun with it.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I just don't want to get mine after the 19th. If it ships the 19th I'm betting it won't get there Saturday. The last rep on T-Mobile told me they will ship on the 17th and 18th so everyone who has had their order processed gets it by release. I'm hoping that's true. So I'll at least get it Friday and have all weekend to have fun with it.

I hear ya, but it is what it is.

Motty Engel

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised no one's said this yet. They sent out all the texts over the weekend about getting the orders ready to ship out on the 18th because that's what they're actually doing. Some have the tracking numbers because the labels are printed already and some (like me) don't because they're still getting to them.
Either people got pissed last time that other people got them before they did or Samsung got pissed that Tmo released them before the actual release date. Either way, I remember having a similar tracking problem with the s7 edge where UPS said estimated delivery date was one day and that day came and went. Granted, sometimes it just doesnt update and you get all the updates all at once when it's about to be delivered but i dont think this is one of those times.

I think theyre going to ship them out so they get to us on release day..

Just my two cents.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The rep said T-Mobile didn't even have the phones yet, they just printed labels.
The phones are being packaged, that is what they are doing. The rep is going to tell you that. They don't have phones in the stores, they will start getting those this week. They have them at the distribution center.

Samsung has to get my phone from TMO, the carriers store the phones, bit Samsung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54