Tablet losing power while charging

Joshua Read

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
So my galaxy tab 2 is plugged into wall charger, but is losing power. When it is on, it decreases power with the charger plugged in. There is no red cross or anything, just the little bolt. Right now it is shut off with the charger plugged in, but I've seen no progress so far. Please help.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Well, that's weird I would say this might be because of some application you have installed it may be consuming the power while its running in the background. I would prefer first turn off your device and then switch it on afterwards go to the settings>battery and have a look on the application that is draining the maximum power and still you didn't found any app doing so, I think this might be the time to replace your battery.

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
So my galaxy tab 2 is plugged into wall charger, but is losing power. When it is on, it decreases power with the charger plugged in. There is no red cross or anything, just the little bolt. Right now it is shut off with the charger plugged in, but I've seen no progress so far. Please help.

What's the amperage of the charger being used? Are you using the OEM cable?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Joshua Read

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I don't know. I have used both the charger it came with and my mom's charger. Is it possible I could do a factory reset or something and that might help with that? I tried the normal restart but that doesnt seem to work.

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Find the writing on the USB to AC adapter. The FCC declarations and ul listing take as good a picture as you can. I can determine the required spec from the image.
Also sorry about the late reply. I went through this on my s3 very frustrating.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp