Tablets with a magnetometer.

Tina50

Mar 1, 2022
Visit site
Hi hope some one can help i would like to use an app called ghosttube on a tablet but to do that the tablet must have a magnetometer i appreciate there are so many tablets but any suggestions would be very helpful.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Honestly - that seems like quite specialized equipment that fits a niche market. I doubt you're going to find many, if any, options. Unless it serves some other purpose I'm surprised such an app even exists. Maybe there's one that could connect through USB?

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Honestly - that seems like quite specialized equipment that fits a niche market. I doubt you're going to find many, if any, options. Unless it serves some other purpose I'm surprised such an app even exists. Maybe there's one that could connect through USB?

Most phones have them, it's really not special equipment, it's how most compass apps function.

As to which tablets do or don't have one I'm not sure on that.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Ok and thanks to you both for your help.

From what I can tell if a phone/tablet lists a compass under sensors it's the same as a magnetometer. GSMArena.com does a good job of listing complete specs and sensors on devices if you look them up.