Tampered photo?

DroidX2user

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,

Need some help with something. I received a pic from someone and I believe the properties/details have been tampered with to make me believe it was taken with a Bionic (released sept 2011). I believe the photo was taken years ago with an older phone (2010 or older). There are a couple of things that dont add up to me in the image details. The Aperture says 1.1 and I believe Bionic is supposed to be 2.8. Also, the exposure says 1" 1/7. Call me crazy but exposure isnt measured in inches, correct? Can you look at the screen shot I took of the image details and see if it looks fishy.

Any Help is much appreciated! This is VERY important!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-22-10-36-17.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-22-10-36-17.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 18

Saukrateaz

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Why would someone go through the trouble to shop the pic properties? You can change any of those properties with some camera apps.

DroidX2user

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
So its relatively easy to change those properties?

I believe the sender wants me to believe that the photo was taken in may of this year. I have a suspicion it was taken years ago with an older device. So I think he changed the phone Maker and Model to Bionic to make me believe it was taken with a phone purchased after September 2011 when the Bionic was released. I think he was just an ***** and screwed with the aperture and exposure details without doing his research.

BTW He is a self proclaimed hacker. I dont know about that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp