Tb to bionic

dsfarag

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Yea I think moto does a good job with their hardware. But their twist on android sucks unlike sense.

sent from my rooted tv using tapatalk

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Should be a nice phone, but no thanks. I'm really liking my tb. Now at the end of the year when my wife can upgrade I may lean her towards it if the vigor isn't out. She has had her dx for a year now and still really likes it, but the school she teaches at is integrating Apple into everything from issued laptops and multiple ipads per classroom so she may get swayed to the dark side lol.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Cant see myself going back to Motorola, I love my TB and Sense..... Besides after the number of times they pulled release dates to fix bugs, I don't see it being right.

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I need a new phone, but I don't think I can wait til the Vigor so I think I'm just gonna get the Thunderbolt possibly this weekend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeenyus

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Bionic is too late to the party like blackberries to smartphone arena. Vigor is a better bet if specs hold up 720p screen sounds sweet

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here eyeing the bionic and why?

sent from my rooted tb using tapatalk

No. I've only had this phone for 5 months and the Bionic is not going to be any great shakes anyway.

I'm not going to buy a new phone every 6 months just because it may have a couple incidental upgrades. I'll buy a new phone when I need one - or - sometime after my contract is up.

prim8

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
If it came out when it was supposed to I might have considered it.
I always replace blur, sense, touchwiz with launcher pro anyway.
I never understood why people cared about anything other than the hardware since it's so easy to replace the software.

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
When I can upgrade in January 2012, I am buying the best phone available, I will consider both Googarola and Sammy.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
If it came out when it was supposed to I might have considered it.
I always replace blur, sense, touchwiz with launcher pro anyway.
I never understood why people cared about anything other than the hardware since it's so easy to replace the software.

I used ADW EX on every device I have had since released but my TB is running BAMF Uber 2.5 with Sense 3.0 and haven't needed to replace my launcher.. I prefer a device I like off the bat instead of having to install 20 or 30 apps like I did with my Motorola Droid X to get it to what I want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali