Tempered glass screen protector

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Thought I had posted this already but didn't see it in the thread. Anybody else waiting on them to ship? I received this email via Amazon from iLoome four days ago.

------------- Begin message -------------

Dear Valued Customer,

First of all, I’d like to thank you for your purchase of ScreenMate Tempered Glass for the LG G2 and/or Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Your support means everything to us, and we’re happy to provide such a great product for your pleasure.

Currently, it was our plan to ship out your order October 11th (Monday). However, we must regretfully inform you that we are unable to ship out your order on that day, due to factory and courier issues. And for that we cannot apologize enough for the delay. We are extremely sorry that this happened.

We know how frustrating it is for delayed shipment of your order, no matter when you order it, and again, we are extremely sorry that this happened. At this time we would like to ask you for your patience and your understanding.

Your product will be shipped out on October 18th (Monday) rather than October 11th, regardless of when you have ordered. I will personally assure you that your products WILL BE SHIPPED and on the way out to you, or I will refund your order for the full amount.

We know we screwed up, and we are really sorry for the delay on your purchase. If you wish to cancel your order due to this delay, we completely understand - just let us know and we’ll process the cancellation of your order. If you’d still like to receive the product as purchased, we sincerely thank you for your patience and apologize for the delay.

Best regards and yours truly,
Luke Lee

iloome Accessories

------------- End message -------------

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I saw an install of a tempered glass screen protector using a small suction cup that seemed to work flawlessly, but can't seem to find the video again.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I might be blind, but all the SPIGEN Screen Protector GLAS.tR SLIM Premium Tempered Glass for Galaxy Note 3 have DISSAPPEARED!!

The only one I see are on Ebay for $48 and they are from England. ?????????

They were on Amazon, to pre-pay for delivery on the 10/10/13, but now they are gone completely.!!!!!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I might be blind, but all the SPIGEN Screen Protector GLAS.tR SLIM Premium Tempered Glass for Galaxy Note 3 have DISSAPPEARED!!

The only one I see are on Ebay for $48 and they are from England. ?????????

They were on Amazon, to pre-pay for delivery on the 10/10/13, but now they are gone completely.!!!!!

Amazon.com : SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector Glass [GLAS.tR SLIM] Rounded Edges Tempered Glass Screen Protector Clear / Anti-Chip for Galaxy Note III - GLAS.tR SLIM : Electronics

Here you go.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Much...
beerchug%5b1%5d.gif
, I couldn't find it anywhere. Be that as it may, it is now ordered and at the $34.95 price..:)

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Do cases fit over these, with the extra thickness? Or can u fit them under the otterbox case to get rid of the annoying gap?

BeyondMeasure

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
What he said^

Also any chance lifeproof will produce a case for us? I dunno anything about these cases except that from what i understand they are pretty minimalist and offer a handful of safety features including being waterproof

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Just as a review, the MIME Ghost is EXCELLENT. The Neo Hybrid fits perfectly with it. For all intents and purposes, it's as if there is no screen protection at all. It does well with fingerprints, doesn't affect touch sensitivity, and the install was a breeze. Not bad for $25 bucks.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Received my memi today but like I said by accident I order a s3 and not a note 3..if have to send it back and wait for the right one

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

fallenangel808

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Thank you to those who recommended iloome! I was surprised it came in today and perfect timing since I was able to pick up our Verizon N3s. Our first tempered glass screen protector and I love how it looks.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Do any of you have any advice for installation (besides the shower technique) of the tempered glass protectors? I want whichever one is the most foolproof to install. Thanks in advance!

fallenangel808

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I just tried the shower technique. But before that I cleared the bathroom of all towels, linen, and everything and then I vacuumed making sure to try to get out as much lint as I could. For me that worked.

cencom14

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Recieved my MIME protector today. All I can say is OMG it is nice! Looks and feels like the naked screen. Fingerprint pick-up is minimal and install was a breeze. I used the tape "hinge" method with superior results. The dust remover sheet that MIME includes assures a dust free install. S-Pen funtionality is great as well. I could not be happier with this screen protector. It was a $28 well spent!

pluka

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Purchased the iLoome SceenMate Flex and installed it yesterday. Great fit and great product. I had a glass protector on my original Note a couple of years ago and didn't like it because the edges were noticeable due to the thickness. Since then, I know that many glass protectors now have rounded edges as a solution, but the ScreenMate Flex attracted my attention because it is only .12MM thick. It's crystal clear, very smooth, and covers the full face with cutouts only for the home button and speaker (yes the sensors and front camera are covered). Since it's so thin the edges are not noticeable and it's nearly impossible to see that there is a protector on at all. So far I can see no negatives to having the FF camera and sensors covered.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Wow - just spent big bucks on a " Bodyguardz" tempered glass screen protector from AT & T for my Verizon Note 3.......I have never used tempered glass screen protectors and can say I wish I had been all these many past phones.

Looks great, feels better, has zero impact on sensitivities of the screen or the S pen.......only downside was it was a bit expensive but so far well worth it to protect my new best gadget 😎