That for sure htc one max turn on without power button

Rushang

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
hello,
do it your own risk
i have htc one max used from last three years and now its totally messed up my phone but i love this phablet. it power button volum buttons didnt work so its in sleep mode for long time and i got a solution who find how to turn on htc one max power on without power button or any button.
make sure u charge ur battry atleast to boost your phone and with 5 to 10% battery you made home made jig do not use usb just with 3-100 ohm resistor and open ur back cover put that jig to power button socket pin. there have 4 pins u can put any of 4 for 5 to 10 seconds. mine is working with middle two pin.
i hope lots of guys find this solution for long time as i am. i hope its helps me and you too.
you like my post share it as much as u like for htc one max user.
please tell me if it work with you or not...
2010-12-27_00.32.26.jpg
images.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
guid.jpg

Mtk95

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
hello,
do it your own risk
i have htc one max used from last three years and now its totally messed up my phone but i love this phablet. it power button volum buttons didnt work so its in sleep mode for long time and i got a solution who find how to turn on htc one max power on without power button or any button.
make sure u charge ur battry atleast to boost your phone and with 5 to 10% battery you made home made jig do not use usb just with 3-100 ohm resistor and open ur back cover put that jig to power button socket pin. there have 4 pins u can put any of 4 for 5 to 10 seconds. mine is working with middle two pin.
i hope lots of guys find this solution for long time as i am. i hope its helps me and you too.
you like my post share it as much as u like for htc one max user.
please tell me if it work with you or not...
View attachment 234607
View attachment 234608
View attachment 234609
View attachment 234606