That moment when you realize that...

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The delay on your pre-ordered, Blue Unlocked 512GB Note 9 will TAKE YOU PAST the launch date for the Pixel 3XL... (I currently have a Pixel 2XL)

Food for thought.

Last edited:

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Or when a dumba$$ like me could have got an unlocked 512 blue at BB and came in the next day to get it and was sold. They couldn't do the $450 S8 trade in unless at point of purchase of the unlocked N9. Came in next day and was gone. They have a pink 512 though....

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Nice click bait title. :)

I was lucky enough in the UK to pre order on the 23rd and pick up on the 24th my Black 512Gb N9 from my local bricks and mortar Samsung Experience Store.

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I was lucky to get an unlocked 64gb in black on day of release. i was walking past a random carphone warehouse here in the UK and just popped my head in on the off chance. they had one left. I'd been in about 10 different stores that day and had given up. traded in my pixel 2 XL and they gave me £510 for it. result!

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
I don't even consider Pixels in the same category as a Note or S series. They are just mid-rangers with a flagship price and a good camera. Unless your one of those people who just like to stare at what Android "letter" or security date is in the settings menu everyday 😂

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't even consider Pixels in the same category as a Note or S series. They are just mid-rangers with a flagship price and a good camera. Unless your one of those people who just like to stare at what Android "letter" or security date is in the settings menu everyday ??????

Haha... Good point

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Or when a dumba$$ like me could have got an unlocked 512 blue at BB and came in the next day to get it and was sold. They couldn't do the $450 S8 trade in unless at point of purchase of the unlocked N9. Came in next day and was gone. They have a pink 512 though....

Why not just but the pink and put your favorite brand of case on it?