The DAC and AMP on the Huawei Mate 10 details please?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Struggling to find any information about the sound possibilities on the Mate 10 or even a comparison between this phone and the LGv30.

Grateful for any reviews or links to reviews on the sound qualities, amp and DAC.

Goran

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Wait for Juan's audio review on Pocketnow. He will say all there is to say about that DAC...though I don't get it, how to enjoy in it if it's there at all on 3.5less pro version. I doubt they can compete with htc 10 or LG V series. With huawei you never know...and in audio department they were horrible, the worst of all in terms of sound quality over 3.5.

Last edited:

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Wait for Juan's audio review on Pocketnow. He will say all there is to say about that DAC...though I don't get it, how to enjoy in it if it's there at all on 3.5less pro version. I doubt they can compete with htc 10 or LG V series. With huawei you never know...and in audio department they were horrible, the worst of all in terms of sound quality over 3.5.

Then get a dac headphone dongle

Goran

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I have no intention getting into messy, low quality and with non existent diversity, usb c audio. Your comment clearly shows you don't really care for sound quality on 3.5. I won't pay so much for a phone that doesn't have 3.5. fortunately, there are some smart manufacturers who didn't join this fraud and make exceptionally sounding phones. Huawei is definitely not one of them and their pro version isn't pro at all and is easily beaten by regular mate 10 in many fields.