The Free Stuff from Samsung

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I remember Samsung making a press release that new s5 owners will get like $650 in free subscriptions etc through the app store. Any ideas on what these are and how to take advantage?

Posted via Android Central App

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
If you have the s5 already, scroll over to the right a few pages over, there's a widget that has that stuff, it says galaxy gifts, and shows you some. Pretty sure it doesn't show everything there though

Tina Williams s5

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I remember Samsung making a press release that new s5 owners will get like $650 in free subscriptions etc through the app store. Any ideas on what these are and how to take advantage?

i got a few updated things like a huge aussie map download from garmin not that much

Worlds2See

May 22, 2011
Visit site
When I re linked my dropbox from my S4 to S5 dropbox gave me 48G upgrade for 24 months

My Dropbox storage didn't change. Might have something to do with Verizon. I was hoping for LinkedIn prime too because I already pay for it, again doesn't seem to have changed at all.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
The $50 paypal merchant credit is a farse. PayPal is saying it's offers up to $50 and not a free $50 to use. Bummer.

What a switch & bait

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
The $50 paypal merchant credit is a farse. PayPal is saying it's offers up to $50 and not a free $50 to use. Bummer.

What a switch & bait

How do we even get the paypal credit. I've seen nothing on it and can find it anywhere even after cashing in on all the other offers and updating the paypal app from Samsung's App store.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

What a switch & bait

Wow! Yup, that's a bummer. 😡

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
How do we even get the paypal credit. I've seen nothing on it and can find it anywhere even after cashing in on all the other offers and updating the paypal app from Samsung's App store.

How did you cash in the other offers? I never got an email....

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Really? I got the 48GB with my S3 but it hasn't updated when I logged in to Dropbox from my S5. I want 2 years more storage! Is there any way to get it?

Same here, but Dropbox says it's one offer per account over the lifetime of your account

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Really? I got the 48GB with my S3 but it hasn't updated when I logged in to Dropbox from my S5. I want 2 years more storage! Is there any way to get it?

Sorry no idea, I was just surprised I went from the std 2GB to 50GB

I think there was a simple message saying "thank you for re-registering you dropbox on your S5 we have given you 48GB for 24 months"

Worlds2See

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Sorry no idea, I was just surprised I went from the std 2GB to 50GB

I think there was a simple message saying "thank you for re-registering you dropbox on your S5 we have given you 48GB for 24 months"

I tried un-linking and re-linking and it still didn't work for me. I'm still at 5 GB.

Should I try contacting customer service?