The Got MY Nexus7, and just as wowed as I thought I'd be thread

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: The Got MY Nexus7, and just as wowed as I thought I'd be thre

I have had my mouse pointer on the "BUY" button at the Google Play Store several times to get one of the 16GB bad boys this morning...but promised my wife I wouldn't spend any cash with vacation coming up soon. Glad to hear folks out there really are enjoying the N7.

steve dave

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Like what? Just curious.

My biggest complaint right now is the awful app situation. I am baffled by the fact that there is a large portion of the apps I use either aren't available on jelly bean or are just broken. That and the dearth of actual tablet apps in general.

I have other smaller nitpicks but I won't list them here v

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: lpt2569

csmith75

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

My biggest complaint right now is the awful app situation. I am baffled by the fact that there is a large portion of the apps I use either aren't available on jelly bean or are just broken. That and the dearth of actual tablet apps in general.

I have other smaller nitpicks but I won't list them here v

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, that's a little frustrating for me too. I have searched for a number of different apps only to be greeted with a message saying that it's not compatible. Hopefully, this will improve after a while.

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

The front facing camera is actually pretty damn good. I cut my hair own yesterday and used it as a mirror to check it out. (I did a horrible job)

Something to scare your kids!

n7.jpg

Also a pic of my home screen: Nothing fancy.

Screenshot_2012-07-19-18-02-48.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys91