?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
C'mon Nothing is True, we know you're watching :)

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own towel)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Land of LoOt is kinda lame today lolz ^o^

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

But it's not just loot, it's this whole place, and it doesn't make sense, because Android is the most popular OS. :confused:

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own towel)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey nothingistrue, do you realize that you haven't voted yet?

muhahahaha

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Are you trying to see a pic of my wife in her pajamas without actually voting? lol lol

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you trying to see a pic of my wife in her pajamas without actually voting? lol lol

Llol llol <---- do ya get instead of lol I put llol = llama lol hahhahaha hahahahahaha lroflol hahhhahahab

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
LOL LOL, your loss... i've had quite a few beers since this morning! :D

I have no idea what we're talking about :) My head is still spinning from IO awesomeness.