The next big thing event NYC

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone receive an invite to the GS3 Sprint next big thing event in NYC? The strange thing is the date is June 26th, but the phone is supposed to be released on the June 21st.

SirNickselot

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
If you get the invite you should go. 21+ event full of hands on demos and games and prizes. I went to the one in Boston and walked away with a Smart Home theater System. (didn't really walk away with it, it will be shipped)

skipm

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
If you get the invite you should go. 21+ event full of hands on demos and games and prizes. I went to the one in Boston and walked away with a Smart Home theater System. (didn't really walk away with it, it will be shipped)

Your earlier post on the Boston event is the reason I signed up for the Atlanta event. It's 21+ also and I'm hoping to get as lucky. :D

-Skip

SirNickselot

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Good luck man. If you really try you will end up with a one in twenty chance of walking out with a best buy gift card or theater system. You have to rack up as many points as you can to stay in the top twenty. That means going to all the booths and asking questions. Also schmoozing the workers doesn't hurt. I overed heard one Samsung guy telling a guest that he was giving 200 points to whoever comes up and asks him a question he hadn't heard yet. I walked up to him and asked if he would like a drink (flashing two drink tickets). He gave me 300 points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stargazer