The official I got my Nexus 7 thread XD

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Got mine yesterday and I must say that I love the 7 inch form factor. Easy to hold, feels good in the hand, and light enough to hold for long periods of time. Screen looks great for the most part except for a little bit of light bleed on the left side of the screen, but that's only noticeable when on black colors. Nothing that bothers me.

I also love how fast it is. I've been using Jelly Bean on my phone but the over all experience on this feels just complete.

Very happy with my purchase! :cool:

highergr0und

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Got mine on a whim at sams club. This is the third android tabe I've tried and he first i may actually keep. Size feels good, screen is responsive, speed is decent and the OS finally feels polished to some degree.

Only downside seems to be some stuff not scaling properly and the lack of native flash support which I just didn't read up on before buying.

Silken1987

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine arrived this morning shortly after I had received an email from Google letting me know that they had upgraded my shipping to an overnight service. Loving it so far.

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
A factory reset fixed it. Someone should make a new topic on this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I'm not 100% sure being an Android newbie of sorts, but a factory reset will return my Nexus to its like-new state? All my "stuff" will be gone and I'll have to re-download everything?

sweet baboo

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm a Google Play customer, I ordered mine on July 1st, and I still have received no word from Google (other than vague responses to my numerous inquiries), so I just went to Staples and took care of it myself. And for those who still haven't received theirs, it is a fantastic device.

brytonic

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I got it yesterday afternoon and so far I love it. No issues that I can see with it.

I returned my Galaxy Tab 2 7" after the N7 was announced as I felt it was a better tablet inside and out, so far that has held true.

Happy with my choice! Now if I could only find more time to play with it! 8)

kalex

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my Nexus 7 from Google play yesterday the 16th at 1am. I received it from UPS this morning at 9am. I'm still shocked how fast that was! I was expecting it to take a week or two. I definitely don't mind the 32 hour wait :)

And here is the reason why google play royally screwed up. My keynote preorder is still in lala land. I got a shipping email from google on the 17th and tracking number is still not active yet. Yet another person orders one and it gets delivered in one day. Nice job google

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos