The official I got my Nexus 7 thread XD

mackaroo

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if I'll get my shipping confirmation tomorrow, and hopefully for everybody else since it's the 3rd day of the next 3 business days they said last friday.I'm from Canada though, should it have some delay too? I'm so pumped and jealous seeing knowing these people got their N7 already :-\

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up the last one available from my local sams club. Made a membership just to get it haha totally worth it. Only paid 250 after a free $15 gift card.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

rockigirl

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Ordered from Staples on the 13th and received it today. Also ordered a case from ebay.

Will be cancelling my order I made on the 27th from Google when it arrives tomorrow.

andreo

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I did get my 25.00 Google Play credit, but how do I get the Transformers movie for free?

Found it

The movie just showed up for me. It also showed up on my YouTube account. I was pretty shocked to see a "1 item purchased" sitting there in my summary. As I clicked on the link in a panic thinking when the heck did I buy something. Up pops Transformers.

Now I just hope that Google climbs on board with Ultraviolet so I will have my movies at several different vendors.

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
After reading the other thread about GameStop not receiving new shipments until Sept, I took a break and walked over to Sam’s Club. I didn't bother going to the electronics area, just straight to member’s service. The gal looked it up found 5 in the system and pulled a 16 GB for me. Now just need to drop by sears to use my rewards points and pick up a kindle case basically for free.

Papadakis

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Got my 8GB today, no glass separation issues, no dead pixels, got my $25 Play Store credit, account was preloaded, didn't have too much difficulty opening the packaging, couldn't be more content with everything. As far as the device goes, it's pretty much everything I expected from what I saw before ordering, and a great deal for $200 (+shipping and tax, which the play store credit negates)

Josefius

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Got mine earlier today around 3 pm, loving it. Got a cool Halloween wallpaper, set up my mail and some widgets. Box was hot from the UPS truck. Put it on the charger and went up to work for awhile. Now I'm back and playing with the tablet. :D

PS: after registering with Google to synch every thing I got an email from Google saying my 25 dollar Google Play credit was ready.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

sailorcrew

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Got mine today. Ordered from GP the afternoon it was announced. No word until a tracking number came in last night. 8gb and case. The 7 is perfect, no issues, play credit showed up. Been playing with this for awhile and immensely pleased with this. I also have the new iPad and GNex phone for comparison. The only issue I have is the case, what a joke. I got raped for $20. It is the cheapest, ugliest, most poorly designed case I've ever seen. Just going to toss it, it's that bad. What the hell were they thinking with that?

Josefius

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today. Ordered from GP the afternoon it was announced. No word until a tracking number came in last night. 8gb and case. The 7 is perfect, no issues, play credit showed up. Been playing with this for awhile and immensely pleased with this. I also have the new iPad and GNex phone for comparison. The only issue I have is the case, what a joke. I got raped for $20. It is the cheapest, ugliest, most poorly designed case I've ever seen. Just going to toss it, it's that bad. What the hell were they thinking with that?

Lucky you, I didn't get a case. When I tried to order it I just got an option to submit an email and they would email me back later when available.

b0bbert

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else's fcc /SN sticker at the bottom by the speaker come off or did you just take it off?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

srh.pres.usx

DOXA?holic
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Got mine around 2pm today. 16gb from Google play. I do notice a slight raising of the glass above the edge on the left side, but it hasnt bothered me yet...
IMG_20120717_144253.jpg

kevin.slawinski

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I got mine this afternoon! 16 GB pre ordered from Google Play. From the looks of it, I was pretty lucky with my shipping time. I love it so far. No hint of any buyer's remorse at all, and it is an absolutely beautiful piece of technology. Good work Google.

As far as the physical defects, I haven't seen anything. No glass protruding from the left side, no cracks, everything looks great. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Just received my Nexus 7 from Google Play. I didn't receive the Play Store credit though...is anyone else having an issue with this?

You should have received it after you logged in with your Google account. They even send a confirmation email to said account.

RiceEatin2010GT

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Finally got here today and i couldn't be more happy. When i saw the size of the box i was a little worried but once i got it open it changed my mind. Everything is very fast, chrome is amazing. They did a great job with this tablet. Best 250$ ive spent in a long time.

kesnik

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Got mine..... my suspicions about a 7 in tablet were absolutely correct. The size and form factor is absolutely perfect. I even love using this device in the portrait mode. My Xoom may go up for sale soon.

naruses

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

Can you take some pictures of the case please? Is the back of the case Hard? And does it have a stand function?

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today and holy crap ! I'm in love. Its perfect. Unlocked it in the min. Didn't feel like rooting yet (well I tried but it didn't work and didn't want to flash cw )
I am extremely happy with my nex7 :-D

thamenacing1

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Got mine earlier today and have unlocked and rooted it without issue. Putting my essential apps on there, loving the JB and the Butter! Still mad about the $14 shipping...if Amazon can afford to ship stuff for free, I definitely think Google can too, but I'm glad I got mine and it may replace my Asus Transformer if it continues to run smoothly!

katiepine

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Nexus 7 from Google play yesterday the 16th at 1am. I received it from UPS this morning at 9am. I'm still shocked how fast that was! I was expecting it to take a week or two. I definitely don't mind the 32 hour wait :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216