The Official "I Pre-Ordered My Evo 3D" thread!

Faint

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
You misunderstood. :)

Only the state of CA requires you to tax the retail amount.

VA allows you to tax the discounted rate (I also live in VA, paid like..14.07 or 14.70).

Wow, that really sucks for us.. LOL. So they waive the 36 dollar activation, but in change charge you full tax rather than the 9% or whatever it is now of the full $600. :(

Guess I'll just pick it up from the local Sprint store

dr. burgle

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from the shack but then decided to go ahead and order it tonight in hopes of getting it Wed or Thurs instead of having to deal with going to the store on Friday. If you get it through radioshack.com I wouldn't expect it until early next week. Guess I will just use my $50 gift card towards microsd or something.

kotoku

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that really sucks for us.. LOL. So they waive the 36 dollar activation, but in change charge you full tax rather than the 9% or whatever it is now of the full $600. :(

Guess I'll just pick it up from the local Sprint store

Ouch..still pretty hefty in the store at $54.

It does really stink, especially for people who want a decent phone for cheap (like when people buy the Optimus S for "Free" and have to pay tax on a multi-hundred dollar purchase!)

PhoneJunkie

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine was ordered 3 mins after link went up,, dam that was fastest I ever typed, did not think I had it in me, lol

EVO-LUTION 3D

Lol, I was the same way. I had to be in like the first 100 hundred to order. As soon as the link was there I was on it. By the time people were coming back on reporting they ordered, I had my confirmation email already.

drewski83

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got through and got mine in. Loaded much better in firefox than chrome.

yeh i notice chrome suckin when it comes to some forums n random javascript/flash. i just started finally using chrome more often, thinkin it wouldnt build up as much memory.. not much diff.

i ordered my phone at about 1215am when link was just posted on SP Forums when completing order, it verified that i was eligible for upgrade/deal but dont know if that was just for first few till later tomorrow they open it to public/non-premier customers.. all i know is i gotta be in whatever num they have for special to ship out first thing tomorrow. :) hope others had luck, if not, keep tryin.
if u get pulled away from order process page, just click the shopping cart link n it should still be in there.

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered at around 11:45pm CST and received my confirm email less than a minute later. Went through surprisingly fast, although the site went down almost immediately after. Hope to get it in my hands by Wednesday!

rahrah12

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine through the sprint website...converting from the pre-...bitter sweet to be switching but I already made the mistake once not switching to the Evo...

cbwrob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I preordered this morning...it was pretty easy took 5 minutes from receiving the initial e-mail to receiving the order confirmation e-mail.

Hope it gets here within at latest 2 days.

RedWings

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Now that my order is in, I have 3 tabs open in firefox that I keep refreshing:

1. MySprint Transaction/order history
2. Sprint - Order Status with order # provided in email
3. Sprint - Order Status with order # provided from #1 above.

I'm curious to see which one posts the tracking # first. Back when I ordered my Blackberry Tour, I remember one of those showed the tracking info hours before the other.

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Had to go through chat, but I managed to get my order in! She even tossed in free overnight! Can't wait :)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Dummy me meant to say ORDERED...not Preordered....that's what I get for starting a thread so early in the morning through one bloodshot eye!

Well I technically ordered it since my contract will be renewed and they'll charge me the 149.99 full price once it's been shipped.

jeffbengr

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
It is with a somewhat heavy heart that I ordered just after midnight CST. I've sadly come to the realization that my Day 1 Pre- ecosystem isn't going anywhere, that or I'm not willing to sacrifice another 2 years waiting. But at the same time I'm very excited to start down this new path!

Status: Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.

cbwrob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
It is with a somewhat heavy heart that I ordered just after midnight CST. I've sadly come to the realization that my Day 1 Pre- ecosystem isn't going anywhere, that or I'm not willing to sacrifice another 2 years waiting. But at the same time I'm very excited to start down this new path!

Status: Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.

From what I have seen on these forums there are many a heavy heart abandoning the WebOs interface (I too am one). I can't believe with an OS as powerful as WebOs there were no updates and no new hardware releases.

I can't wait to get my Evo 3D and experience the craze that is Android...I have been playing with my wife's EVO for the past week and I am really excited for the 3D.

May the Pre rest in peace(in my case pieces) HAHA!

Reactions: BiGsMiLeSKyLe

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny