The screen for my Samsung S3 mini broke 2 times and I fixed it but now the screen is unresponsive, where do I go from here?

A

AC Question

The screen for my samsung s3 mini broke 2 times and i fixed it but now the screen is unresponsive

The screen for my samsung s3 mini broke and i fixed it, it broke again and i fixed it again but for some reason this time the phone is on but when touching the screen it is unresponsive ... Can someone please explain to me why this is happening and how can i fix it.
After the phone was fixed (second time) the power button and the volume button were the only things responding. When trying to touch the screen or put my pattern the screen was unresponsive.
The phone repair guy believes that I probably have too many apps on my phone but I dont believe thats the problem. He said that he will leave the phone on to give the apps time to properly load up.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC.

Try a Cache Partition wipe, or even a Factory Reset if you are prepared to go to the trouble of that.
However it's quite possible that something was overlooked in the repair procedure, or damage unwittingly done, or a faulty replacement part used. Also, are you sure that there is not damage to the phone other than that to the screen?

Posted via the Android Central App