The (un)official Ashley Esqueda appreciation post

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Ashley dropped a bomb on us in today's Monday Brief (embedded below). Apparently this is her last Monday Brief. And based on the comments it sounds like she's leaving Mobile Nations.

I don't think Ashley was everyone one of the regular contributors to the blog, but her Monday Briefs (which she apparently wrote, produced, starred in, and edited) and her other contributions like covering events, appearances on podcasts (AC podcast, Girls Gone Gadgets, etc), participating in the forums, etc helped to make this site what it is.

She'll be missed around here, so I thought this would be a great time to create an Ashley appreciation post. Post your (non-trolling) comments and Ashley memories below.

Ashley Esqueda

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Very sweet of you to make a post!

Yes, that does, in fact, mean I'll be leaving all of Mobile Nations. You'll still catch some of me during TM13, though!

And of course, we'll always have Twitter~

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I like Ashley because she's smart and insightful; she's awesomely nerdy; she seems to have a great sense of humor and personality; and (let's be honest) she's very nice to look at (no offense). Below is my favorite Ashley moment (0:21) because it combines all those things... :)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It's weird a Tuesday, well Monday for you guys without her. it was something different which was enjoyable. I think we need a new girl to present! They will have big shoes to fill.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko