The Waiting Room: Note 4

SBarksKY

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Lol! Love it! I'm waiting on VZW and I'll be enjoying EVERYTHING!! I can't wait to kick my iPhone 5 to the curb! I've already served it with divorce papers :D

Edited to add: I'm in the NE Philly area

I'm divorcing my iPhone 5, too! Android/Note, please don't make me regret it.

cvail

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Oh, so I ordered a black att from Amazon this afternoon. Site said they had 2 in stock, but it might take a day or two more than usual to ship (white was readily available). Then checkout said to expect delivery in early November. So who knows if they actually have it or not (I did opt for 1 day shipping for $4).

So we'll see which one comes first - BB or Amazon. I was really hoping to get one before Wednesday - it's my birthday and I'm giving this to myself as a gift.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Got the notice this afternoon that Amazon has shipped and I should receive it tomorrow (paid $4 for 1 day shipping).

Going to cost me $100+ more than my BB preorder, but I'm tired of waiting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

killerdc

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Im in the same boat as Stevieq. I preordered mine at Best Buy in Dallas, although I preordered it on the 11th, and was told it would be in on the 17th. I showed up on the 17th excited and ready to pick up my shiny new White Note4, along with my pre-order paperwork, and was told, "oh, we don't have enough phones for our pre-order, we will email you when it gets here." I was slightly beyond pissed off, and made sure the manager knew that I felt like I had been lied to, in an effort to pre-order the phone through them. Ultimately, had I just literally walked next door, I could have pre-ordered the phone through Sprint, and had the phone. The only upside is that Best Buy allows me to use my BB credit card, and the 200 dollar rebate instantly comes off the price of the phone, instead of waiting, but I guess it makes no different if I have to wait 6-8 weeks to get the phone vs. the rebate. LOL.

SwarthyDaisy

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Welp. Still waiting. I keep calling local TMobile stores and getting possible dates. I was told Wednesday, on Monday. Now today they said Friday. One store said he had no idea at all when their store would get a shipment. He said they were offering free shipping if ordered in store. I'm thinking we will just go ahead and order one. Growing tired of the waiting game already :-/

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting on Amazon. It seems none of the Verizon Note 4s have been shipped from Amazon yet even though there supposed to be delivered tomorrow. (for those of us who paid for one day shipping)

peterburns

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Hope you get yours soon ~ This is the first year I haven't bought the new Note on launch day - normally I would just walk in the Sprint store, and they would have one (Note 2 and 3).

jennifer

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
same to you! this is my first note and my 2nd android (coming from blackberry) but this also the first time i've ever attempted to get a phone on launch day. so frustrating. my s3 has served me well these past couple of years but i'm totally ready for something bigger and better!

Posted via my old Galaxy S3

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Lanier

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
could someone please post here once BB gets another wave of shipments? for some reason, no white phones were realeased in the CLE area.. so i hope some come out before my 2 week return period has passed. It is ridiculous to me that they promise us 4-5 colors.. only release 2.. but then make 1 of those colors nearly impossible to get.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
could someone please post here once BB gets another wave of shipments? for some reason, no white phones were realeased in the CLE area.. so i hope some come out before my 2 week return period has passed. It is ridiculous to me that they promise us 4-5 colors.. only release 2.. but then make 1 of those colors nearly impossible to get.
Exact opposite in the CT area. A bunch of whites, no blacks... Of course, I've ordered a black one...

SwarthyDaisy

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Note 4 Waiting Room.
Who else is waiting for their device, where, and with which company?
What are you looking forward to enjoying once you get your device?
Please update us when you get finally get your note!

Finally!!! The Midtown Atlanta store had 1 phone left! Glad I was already in the area to claim it. I called ahead and immediately left my conference during the 15 minute break to get it. Whew. Whike there, someone called asking for a Note. Hubby is using Smart Switch now to transfer all of his data. That was a close one.

Anyone get their phone yet?