The Waiting Room: Note 4

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Sweet jesus! Mine came today! Ordered 10-13, black at&t. They said Samsung is sending phones to carriers, then carries have to forward them to best buy. The hold up is carriers aren't sending them out quickly. That's also why mine was in a stupid att box...

Chelita Martinez

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I called T-Mobile twice today to check the status.... still back ordered. I also got two different stories on the wait time. One person told me another 4 to 5 days. The other which I think is unfortunately closer to the truth is that they have no way of knowing how long it will be.... but don't worry "we'll send you an email when it ships". DAAAAAMN!!!!

Finally another Tmobile person waiting. Can we hold hands and sing kumbaya (sp?)
I called once but I'm calling again tomorrow. They told me there is no way of knowing when I called. It's so sad, my husband has one and keeps showing off, we'll not really but anything new he shows me pisses me off because I don't have mine yet.

Kaiser Sosa

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
My bro got an email from At&T yesterday is Note 4 shipped yesterday. He's been waiting since the 24 the which is less time than I've been waiting for mine from T-Mobile. I'm going to just try and stop thinking about it. Key word "try"

Arty Dodger

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Well mine finally changed from back order to preparing to ship...three days ago. Ordered at ATT black on Oct 13.

Posted via the Android Central App

Arty Dodger

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Yup! Except when AT&T ships all of the iphones on the order and cancels my Note 4 for some reason. Looks like now I will be going to the store and buying it today! Best Buy here I come!