The way too early for a shipping notification thread

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Makes no sense, whatsoever. Only thing I can figure is they don't want to redirect your shipment to the trucks that deliver to the store.

I mean, my neighbors also work, so that still isn't much of a solution
I know for my fold3 they let me redirect to walgreens, it sucks we can't redirect to a store for pick up. would make it easy to go after work. now all of a sudden im feeling ill for tomorrow. :sick:

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
I'm getting lost in all these threads...
😀
I have 2nd Day Air but my delivery is probably being trucked in. I'm about 550 miles away. Husband's has only shown label created for the last 20 hours.

Snow coming in tonight 1" to 3" inches expected & back to below freezing temperatures.
🤞

View attachment 359106
Good sign on you getting some movement. Definitely looks like your's is going by truck.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I know for my fold3 they let me redirect to walgreens, it sucks we can't redirect to a store for pick up. would make it easy to go after work. now all of a sudden im feeling ill for tomorrow. :sick:

Yea same. i own a small business at the fleamarket so I will stay home and lose 100s in sales if it comes too late in the day.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Are you upgrading then from the ZF3?

I am so freaking ready to go back to a normal phone. I love this phone in the evenings when I'm home to open and watch videos but it's not practical for much else. The external display is such bizarre ratio the width makes it really challenging to type.

s2kdriver80

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Looking more like a Monday delivery, unless they are going to teleport this thing to NY. I'm guessing it would have to be at the local distribution center by early morning to have a shot at same day delivery; I doubt it will arrive locally and be loaded onto the final truck within 12 or so hours.

1706211569807.png

Reactions: runfar262

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Listen...or "read" this...I just got another email from UPS stating my order is to be delivered tomorrow by 7 PM...blah, blah, blah. OK, I expected that!
BUT....digging down on the tracking says Louisville, KY ?????
WHAT??????????????
I live 3.5 hours away from the warehouse where this thing is coming from!!!!!
Why in the name of all that is righteous would KENTUCKY even be in the mix of a delivery that originated from TEXAS and is ending up in TEXAS?
I went to Trust Pilot a few minutes ago to look at reviews of UPS....OMG 😵‍💫 :poop: :eek::oops:😡😤☠️
Nothing but one star complaints over-and-over again!
What a crying shame!

Reactions: phone-a-holic

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Us little guys won't be able to change UPS!
That's the problem here....just like the electricity provider here in Texas...there's NO, or very little competition! So they can do WHATEVER THEY WANT, irregardless of numerous bad reviews, with impunity! UPS KNOWS they will not go out of business because they're too big! Too many entities rely on them. All there is anymore is FedEx, USPS, and UPS (although Amazon has their own semi-efficient delivery system in place). All their trucks would have to break down on the same dayto put them out of business or make them even care about bad reviews! As long as the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ keeps pouring in they're happy campers!

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Well my Husband's phone is arriving from Kentucky, not Texas. So while mine is on a truck from Texas, his will be in flight from Kentucky. His is scheduled to be delivered at the same time as mine so maybe we won't have to cancel the Monday doctor appointment after all.
🤞😀

Screenshot_20240125_141315.jpg

DLewis13

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
No movement since the origin scan yesterday at the DFW Airport :(
084b2a60d3ba56b275d77e80a5708f86.jpg
Mine was 1:29 PM. Must have had a bunch at once.