The way too early for a shipping notification thread

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Listen...or "read" this...I just got another email from UPS stating my order is to be delivered tomorrow by 7 PM...blah, blah, blah. OK, I expected that!
BUT....digging down on the tracking says Louisville, KY ?????
WHAT??????????????
I live 3.5 hours away from the warehouse where this thing is coming from!!!!!
Why in the name of all that is righteous would KENTUCKY even be in the mix of a delivery that originated from TEXAS and is ending up in TEXAS?
I went to Trust Pilot a few minutes ago to look at reviews of UPS....OMG :poop: :eek::oops:
Nothing but one star complaints over-and-over again!
What a crying shame!
I guess I'm confused.....does it say it originated from Texas?

Reactions: MarVaRa

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Looking more like a Monday delivery, unless they are going to teleport this thing to NY. I'm guessing it would have to be at the local distribution center by early morning to have a shot at same day delivery; I doubt it will arrive locally and be loaded onto the final truck within 12 or so hours.

View attachment 359123
You guys are soo negative it's unreal. I've been doing pre-orders for quite a few years and missed scans etc are actually pretty normal when the shippers get ultra busy

A few years ago I had a pre-ordered phone leave DFW at 11:30pm, arrive at Louisville at about 4:35am and leave there about 30 minutes later on another aircraft. I received that phone at about 10:00am that morning. The first scan I saw was during the night when I woke up to hit the bathroom and checked the tracking. Since then I just expect it when they say it will arrive after label creation (never believe their scheduled arrival dates).

I can only remember one time when the shipment really got screwed up.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Listen...or "read" this...I just got another email from UPS stating my order is to be delivered tomorrow by 7 PM...blah, blah, blah. OK, I expected that!
WHAT??????????????
Why in the name of all that is righteous would KENTUCKY even be in the mix of a delivery that originated from TEXAS and is ending up in TEXAS?

ROFLMAO

Yes, sometimes they rally do screw the pooch, but if they get it to you tomorrow I guess that's what really counts in the end

s2kdriver80

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
You guys are soo negative it's unreal. I've been doing pre-orders for quite a few years and missed scans etc are actually pretty normal when the shippers get ultra busy

A few years ago I had a pre-ordered phone leave DFW at 11:30pm, arrive at Louisville at about 4:35am and leave there about 30 minutes later on another aircraft. I received that phone at about 10:00am that morning. The first scan I saw was during the night when I woke up to hit the bathroom and checked the tracking. Since then I just expect it when they say it will arrive after label creation (never believe their scheduled arrival dates).

First, it does have an expected delivery date of Monday, so that's the most probable timeframe. Second, nothing to do with missed scans, the latest one was at 1:40pm EST in TX today, would have to be in my local area in NY by early morning (no major airports in my area) to be loaded onto the truck. So not very likely until Monday, unless by some miracle, or they actually decide to deliver on Saturday. Third, it was a muted post, especially compared to the "unhinged" and "impatient" comments on here lol. And I say it amicably in quotes since we're all tech freaks here hah.

Reactions: MarVaRa

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
WHAT??????????????
I went to Trust Pilot a few minutes ago to look at reviews of UPS....OMG 😵‍💫 :poop: :eek::oops:😡😤☠️
Nothing but one star complaints over-and-over again!
What a crying shame!
I am starting to believe they had to come from Kentucky
Has anyone on here preordered from T-Mobile? Just curious.
Yes I ordered from them on 17th

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
The UPS transport truck drove through my city & stopped 68 miles north of me, was placed on another truck & on it's way back. Same as FedEx does.

My husband's landed & was sent to the same UPS facility as mine, but didn't make the same truck, but it's less than an hour away.

So we're good. I won't have to cancel any more appointments.
😀
Hoping everyone's are getting close.
🤞

Nov 12, 2022
Visit site
Mine originated from Texas. The orgin scan was Kentucky. Unless I'm not understanding it correctly
5f7dcc35cc421c58f2bcc49786cec61a.jpg

Jan 23, 2024
Visit site

Yes the negativity is unreal but I can see their points...I had family that wanted to go to Disney World. Being from Iowa, that's quite a ways away. As they were planning their trip, I reminded them they only had 2 weeks of vacation scheduled and there was no way they would get there and back in 2 weeks in their horse drawn covered wagon. They were devasted upon learning this.

Reactions: kevinpleasants

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'm confused.....does it say it originated from Texas?
One page states shipping from :
Ship From
SAMSUNG MX ECOM
SAMSUNG MX ECOM
240 DIVIDEND DR
COPPELL, TX, 750194585, US

And then the next page says:
01/25/2024
4:33 P.M.
Departed from Facility
Louisville, KY, United States
01/25/2024
2:04 P.M.
Origin Scan
01/24/2024
1:29 P.M.
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
United States

So at first it states Texas...3.5 hours north of my home...and then it states Louisville Kentucky?
So your guess is as good as mine as to where the actual phone shipped from!
At any rate UPS has updated my tracking and the phone is on the truck out for delivery!

Dreng

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
Ship From
SAMSUNG MX ECOM
SAMSUNG MX ECOM
240 DIVIDEND DR

01/25/2024
Departed from Facility
01/25/2024
Origin Scan
01/24/2024
Label Created
United States

So at first it states Texas...3.5 hours north of my home...and then it states Louisville Kentucky?
At any rate UPS has updated my tracking and the phone is on the truck out for delivery!
Did you order the TMobile variant through Samsungs site? If so TMobile ships out of Louisville.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Ship From
SAMSUNG MX ECOM
SAMSUNG MX ECOM
240 DIVIDEND DR

01/25/2024
Departed from Facility
01/25/2024
Origin Scan
01/24/2024
Label Created
United States

Maybe that's where the shipping label originated from....lol

Reactions: kevinpleasants