The "White Unicorn" of Verizon phones is coming this summer

nfalbo

Sep 24, 2010
twitter.com
Was looking at the @Motorola twitter page and found this posted on May 22, 2011.
"Have no fear! DROID Bionic is still on its way. This Summer."
So for all the non believers out there, it is still coming which is a good sign. The question is will it be to late by then?

Source: Twitter

Reactions: King Howie

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I hope they will be releasing the new updated specs for the Bionic soon. And I doubt Samsung will be releasing another 4G competitor for their own Charge any time in the near future.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
+1 for a VZW Nexus phone. Verizon has dug it's claws deep into my Dinc2. I can't wait to properly root this thing and get my RAM back.

I've heard that Verizon is putting a lot of bloatwere on they're newer phones, like the Dinc2 and the Charge. I sincerely hope that Dinc2 users get root soon so they can remove the bloat and free up space for apps they actually want.

nfalbo

Sep 24, 2010
twitter.com
White unicorn? More like a pony with the cardboard tube from a toilet paper roll taped to its head.

That is a good one. I know a couple people that are holding out on buying the Bionic like it is going to be a game changer and at this point I really don't think the is going to be the truth. I really think that we will really see innovation and such with the release of ICS.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I thought everyone cries a river when there is not LTE.

I heard it somewhere around here that it could be retooled for lte.

Not that what i heard has any authority of course ;)

If sgs2 DOES get lte it should be pretty hard to beat. (once it's rooted of course bc no one in their right mind should use touchwiz)

Reactions: shipwrestler125

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord