[THEME]SuperMinimalv1 for AospCMod & Namelessv1[5/6/11][Updated]

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one that doesn't have the widgets on notification bar? Also boot animation doesn't work either. I'm on nameless rom, followed instructions exactly, only thing I didn't do was the font. I also wiped cache and dalvik

The widgets in the notification bar is zdtools I believe. You can get it from the market.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
The widgets in the notification bar is zdtools I believe. You can get it from the market.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Flashed clockwork, flashed the zip, worked well. Boot animation is nice. Searched market for zdtools but that came up blank. Overall nice though.

Last edited:

crxmax

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
im sooo confused. so i followed all the instructions. how do i get the six big icons in the front and the small little launcher???

and the gorgeous widget as well??

kgill7#CB

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
im sooo confused. so i followed all the instructions. how do i get the six big icons in the front and the small little launcher???

and the gorgeous widget as well??

you did everything correctly, if you want those seperate icons, launcher and, widget i'll pm you the links,cause those are done with desktop visualizer and fancy widget pro, if you want them plz pm me.